I Hate When Good Things End

But I love it when good things begin.
6
|
I just ate the entire packet - & I don't feel guilty! 😄
8
|
JANUARY 2010 I cried silently as he drove me to the hospital. He was happy, I was forlorn. As I glanced at him, he looked at me with such devilish grin. How could someone be so happy about my loss? I touched my womb. The doctor said that there...
5
|
World Wrestling Federation WWF to me it had more meaning it sounded better then WcW- ECW it had way more of audience, crowed pop wasn't has heavy prodcasted or Wrestlers weren't seen has big big stars.
1
|
It is so close to shaming a relationship so pure and beautiful like marriage when one says, 'Marriage is nothing but limiting the possibilities and opportunities in many phases of life, for both the individuals committed to each other."
0
|
I've never watched the final episodes of some of my favourite TV series (The West Wing, Parks & Recreation, etc) because I want to pretend to myself that the characters I've come to know and in a vague way come to know as kind-of friend...
12
|
It is probably for the best though. Sometimes I think we become too attached to the things of this life and forget that eventually in the end we have to let it all go. In letting go we make our peace, and in holding on lies suffering. That is diffic...
1
|
It doesn't have to be bad. Maybe the end of a good thing will be followed by the start of something greater? Time will tell. 😊
0
|
A job I'd had a few years ago was probably one of the most enjoyable for me; not because of the job itself, but because of the people I worked with (I hated the job itself). There was a woman there who I clicked with instantly. Later down the r...
2
|
I hate finishing a really good book or show. I always feel abandoned, lol
7
|
I used to always spend the flight home from a holiday just balling my eyes out 😂
4
|
Sadly I've learned to keep my expectations low. I dont expect good things to last. Though I do count my blessings when good things do happen.
13
|
My lovely blue in color bic lighter no longer can produce flame anymore as of today. It was the best of all my current lighters, always lit up the first try, but now my thumb would fall off trying to light it now :(
1
|
There is a place inside us that craves for eternity. We usually call it "soul", but the name does not really matters. There is something inside us that rebels against duration. There is a silenced cry wanting to come out every time we reali...
6
|
I WISH I CAN JUST STOP THE TIME... IT SLEEPS OUT ANYWAY :(
2
|
It is honestly the worst thing in the world
7
|
Guilty. Except I am learning that we can't stay on those mountain top highs all of the time. We have to sink down to the valley lows when those good things end because there are usually fabulous lessons to be gleaned there. If one is looking to ...
6
|
She saw him from the bus. He was happy. He had the same smile when he held his new girlfriend's hand and walked across the road. The same smile when he kissed her a year ago. She thought those memories were forgotten. But it came her as she saw ...
1
|
This time, it's my recent trip and holiday.. Which just ended yesterday. Time flies so fast when you're having a good time and seems to move real slow when you're not. And now that it's Monday, i'm back to work, sitting in...
11
|
How can you leave someone you love if you need to?
3
|

I Hate When Good Things End

I Hate When Good Things End | Similar Worlds