I Am Angry

Don’t ever fall for “ why are you so angry ?” It’s one of oldest trolling tricks in the book, the goal is to agitate
You into an angry reaction .
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
Indeed, I get that a lot on here.. it's a form of manipulation.. telling someone they are angry, because the intention is to imply they aren't being rational and have lost it..

I almost never get angry, can't even remember when I was last angry at anything on here.. lol rest assured I am definitely not angry :P
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
[@329653,RubySoo] I am sorry you get upset... they are almost never ever worth it.. usually they are ignorant people with very little brain.. all they can do is insult and belittle.
RubySoo · 51-55, F
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] i know hun. Im just very emotional.
Hey ho....xx
AfroDOS · 26-30, M
I can relate I’m very passionate especially when it comes to what I think is right . I’ve learned to not
Bother with people who are more concerned with winning an argument than reaching a solution .[@329653,RubySoo]
Piper · 61-69, F
Yes, of course the goal is to agitate. Most of the time, it is the accuser who seems far more "angry"...and I totally agree with the poster who said it is a form of manipulation. [i]Attempted[/i] manipulation, anyway.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@601568,AfroKing], life is short. The online world is the first place we can learn to shut off when confronting this.
Piper · 61-69, F
I'm sorry, [@711251,Peapod]. So glad you were able to walk away, knowing just [i]who[/i] [b]you[/b] are.
Peapod · 56-60, F
[@910977,Piper], I feel I am fortunate to have had enough good people balance it all out. There is something to say about having age and experience, even if it means a wrinkle or two...or three. 🤭
Peapod · 56-60, F
Yeppers. I have learned to recognize it when I see it.
Funwoman · 46-50, F
Why are you so angry?
AfroDOS · 26-30, M
^ see nothing [@1013496,Funwoman]
Funwoman · 46-50, F
[@601568,AfroKing] 🥧🍰 have some cake.
AfroDOS · 26-30, M
CAKE 🧁!![@1013496,Funwoman]

I Am Angry
Health