I Hate Conflict

I Hate Conflict
I have teenagers in my house so conflict is never far away. Staying calm is so hard in the face of such irrationality and rage. It's a challenge I often fail at but am always willing to try. I suppose I'll be missing it one day when they...
+ 4 2 replies 16 views Jun 11, 2020 |
I Hate Conflict
I learned to never ever let people pull me down so low as to hate them. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. Only reverence can restrain violence — reverence for human life and the environment. If we talk to a pers...
+ 5 0 replies 12 views Jun 2, 2020 |
I Hate Conflict
This is a hard and upsetting time for so many of us. A community spirit has never been more important than it is now. We need to spread kindness for those around us, not hatred. 💛 I may not be the person you’d like to talk to, but if you are feeling...
+ 11 29 replies 41 views Apr 13, 2020 |
I Hate Conflict
Some people are so weird and need to grow up. I went out to eat at a large selection buffet and I was putting some food on my plate. I literally had nothing on my plate and there was not a line of any kind then this older lady probably 50 something d...
+ 3 3 replies 16 views Jan 12, 2020 |
I Hate Conflict
Sometimes I might go too far to keep the peace
+ 4 2 replies 11 views Sep 3, 2019 |
I Hate Conflict
I went looking for a site where I could post random thoughts anonymously about 9 years ago. I found a place where there were no faces and no names. It was just a place where people came together to share their experiences. I found other people all ov...
+ 6 3 replies 23 views Jul 9, 2019 |
I Hate Conflict
If there is an argument between family I will try and stop it I hate seeing people who love each other fight so I feel like I need to remind them they do My older siblings told me it hurts to know I get upset by their arguments
+ 5 2 replies 8 views Jul 5, 2019 |
I Hate Conflict
I have come to realize that conflicts take alot of my energy. So nowadays i avoid them like plague.
+ 8 17 replies 15 views Mar 3, 2019 |
I Hate Conflict
I just got back from a meeting where I spoke up against my boss in front of many people. I dont like doing that but the things he was saying were not things he had any right to be making solid conclusions on. I couldn't stand idly by while he ...
+ 4 6 replies 15 views Jan 23, 2019 |
I Hate Conflict
If the man who keeps repeatedly standing outside of my work and telling us that we’re all going to Hell for being whores could stop, I’d really appreciate it.
I Hate Conflict
So I used to be much worse. When I was in middle school if someone so much as showed the slightest irritation in me I would hold back tears. Then it got to the point where if I argued with someone I wouls be shaking and afraid. Nowadays I still hate ...
I Hate Conflict
Arguments are an element of life, it's true, but malice is the realm of the courts.
I Hate Conflict
I have an unhealthy desire to be liked so I will always avoid conflict. I will always go above and beyond to do favours for other people who always end up hating me. Logically, I know it is bad and I need to change so I am inviting any ideas on how I...
+ 0 9 replies 9 views Aug 19, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
It’s frustrating and when I feel tension that doesn’t exist it hurts to run into a wall and keep doing it for the idea that things will get better and he wall will come down. That’s what it’s like with me and I know it frustrates people and I’ve met ...
+ 3 2 replies 12 views Jun 14, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
I don't know how to stand up for myself and I hate yelling, so I didn't even try to argue when my husband left. He knew I still loved him and that I was willing to work it out if he was, but he wasn't so that's the end I guess. Ev...
+ 1 2 replies 4 views Jun 12, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
I hate conflict but I know how to fight. One woman's voice will be heard, like before so again. We hold a promise for humankind in our bellies which all your poisons will not undo. Life will continue through all your bottomless dreams.
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Mar 27, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
....so, I carry a big pistol! I have an Apache helicopter. In the armoury there are fourteen Kalashnikovs. Next week, I'm making a delivery of frag grenades.
+ 3 2 replies 10 views Jan 30, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
Because I hate it, I sometimes make the mistake of trying too hard to avoid it, even when there are issues that need to be addressed. I don't recommend that, it always comes back to bite you later on.
+ 0 1 reply 2 views Jan 12, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
Honestly some days I’ll have arguments with myself. “Are you going out tonight?” Yes I am. NO YOU’RE NOT.
+ 10 15 replies 15 views Jan 3, 2018 |
I Hate Conflict
Mutual respect is the key to any successful relationship. I feel that conflicts can only increase when both partners refuse to listen to the other person and pride takes over and clouds their judgement. I don't mind to give my man the right to ...
+ 7 19 replies 30 views Sep 25, 2017 |

I Hate Conflict

I Hate Conflict | Similar Worlds