I Hate Conflict

Some people are so weird and need to grow up. I went out to eat at a large selection buffet and I was putting some food on my plate. I literally had nothing on my plate and there was not a line of any kind then this older lady probably 50 something d...
3
|
There was a time in my life when I absolutely loved conflict and use to create it just to feel a sense of being alive, sad I know but I bathed in conflict it gave me a sense of excitement in my life but these days I try my best to stay away from any ...
5
|
Sometimes I might go too far to keep the peace
4
|
I went looking for a site where I could post random thoughts anonymously about 9 years ago. I found a place where there were no faces and no names. It was just a place where people came together to share their experiences. I found other people all ov...
6
|
If there is an argument between family I will try and stop it I hate seeing people who love each other fight so I feel like I need to remind them they do My older siblings told me it hurts to know I get upset by their arguments
5
|
I have come to realize that conflicts take alot of my energy. So nowadays i avoid them like plague.
8
|
I just got back from a meeting where I spoke up against my boss in front of many people. I dont like doing that but the things he was saying were not things he had any right to be making solid conclusions on. I couldn't stand idly by while he ...
4
|
If the man who keeps repeatedly standing outside of my work and telling us that we’re all going to Hell for being whores could stop, I’d really appreciate it.
3
|
So I used to be much worse. When I was in middle school if someone so much as showed the slightest irritation in me I would hold back tears. Then it got to the point where if I argued with someone I wouls be shaking and afraid. Nowadays I still hate ...
5
|
Arguments are an element of life, it's true, but malice is the realm of the courts.
5
|
I have an unhealthy desire to be liked so I will always avoid conflict. I will always go above and beyond to do favours for other people who always end up hating me. Logically, I know it is bad and I need to change so I am inviting any ideas on how I...
0
|
It’s frustrating and when I feel tension that doesn’t exist it hurts to run into a wall and keep doing it for the idea that things will get better and he wall will come down. That’s what it’s like with me and I know it frustrates people and I’ve met ...
3
|
I don't know how to stand up for myself and I hate yelling, so I didn't even try to argue when my husband left. He knew I still loved him and that I was willing to work it out if he was, but he wasn't so that's the end I guess. Ev...
1
|
I hate conflict but I know how to fight. One woman's voice will be heard, like before so again. We hold a promise for humankind in our bellies which all your poisons will not undo. Life will continue through all your bottomless dreams.
1
|
....so, I carry a big pistol! I have an Apache helicopter. In the armoury there are fourteen Kalashnikovs. Next week, I'm making a delivery of frag grenades.
3
|
Because I hate it, I sometimes make the mistake of trying too hard to avoid it, even when there are issues that need to be addressed. I don't recommend that, it always comes back to bite you later on.
0
|
Honestly some days I’ll have arguments with myself. “Are you going out tonight?” Yes I am. NO YOU’RE NOT.
10
|
Mutual respect is the key to any successful relationship. I feel that conflicts can only increase when both partners refuse to listen to the other person and pride takes over and clouds their judgement. I don't mind to give my man the right to ...
7
|
I wonder what people would think if I stopped biting my tongue when I was upset by something. I'm not sure keeping the peace at all costs is worth it.
6
|
I can defend myself when needed. But I'd do everything possible to avoid it, some people make it so damn hard though!
2
|

I Hate Conflict

I Hate Conflict | Similar Worlds