I Hate Conflict

I grew up surrounded by conflict. When I was 7, my mum and dad split up and I was taken away from the place and the people that I knew and my mum met a new partner. She seemed happier than ever before. When I turned 14, the same conflict began to app...
10
|
I have come to realize that conflicts take alot of my energy. So nowadays i avoid them like plague.
4
|
If the man who keeps repeatedly standing outside of my work and telling us that we’re all going to Hell for being whores could stop, I’d really appreciate it.
3
|
So I used to be much worse. When I was in middle school if someone so much as showed the slightest irritation in me I would hold back tears. Then it got to the point where if I argued with someone I wouls be shaking and afraid. Nowadays I still hate ...
5
|
Arguments are an element of life, it's true, but malice is the realm of the courts.
5
|
I'm not good at conflict. I don't like the feeling I get when someone is angry. I curl up in a ball and push it way down inside me. I would rather suffer in silence than go through that.
100+, F
2
|
I have an unhealthy desire to be liked so I will always avoid conflict. I will always go above and beyond to do favours for other people who always end up hating me. Logically, I know it is bad and I need to change so I am inviting any ideas on how I...
0
|
It’s frustrating and when I feel tension that doesn’t exist it hurts to run into a wall and keep doing it for the idea that things will get better and he wall will come down. That’s what it’s like with me and I know it frustrates people and I’ve met ...
3
|
I don't know how to stand up for myself and I hate yelling, so I didn't even try to argue when my husband left. He knew I still loved him and that I was willing to work it out if he was, but he wasn't so that's the end I guess. Ev...
1
|
I hate conflict but I know how to fight. One woman's voice will be heard, like before so again. We hold a promise for humankind in our bellies which all your poisons will not undo. Life will continue through all your bottomless dreams.
1
|
....so, I carry a big pistol! I have an Apache helicopter. In the armoury there are fourteen Kalashnikovs. Next week, I'm making a delivery of frag grenades.
3
|
I tremble, my voice trembles, when I get emotional, when I am under so much stress. I remembered an answer in one of my questions here: How do you know when to walk away? By Kingfish4 When I am about to lose my temper. So eventhough my whole body w...
7
|
Because I hate it, I sometimes make the mistake of trying too hard to avoid it, even when there are issues that need to be addressed. I don't recommend that, it always comes back to bite you later on.
0
|
Honestly some days I’ll have arguments with myself. “Are you going out tonight?” Yes I am. NO YOU’RE NOT.
10
|
Mutual respect is the key to any successful relationship. I feel that conflicts can only increase when both partners refuse to listen to the other person and pride takes over and clouds their judgement. I don't mind to give my man the right to ...
7
|
Me last Sunday.... I was thinking.... Lol. I am not into any romantic connection on social media. I am into creative writing and grateful for people who appreciate my writings. That's all...So relax. There's nothing to be anxious of. 😊
6
|
I wonder what people would think if I stopped biting my tongue when I was upset by something. I'm not sure keeping the peace at all costs is worth it.
6
|
I can defend myself when needed. But I'd do everything possible to avoid it, some people make it so damn hard though!
2
|
I try to avoid it at all cost
3
|
I HATE conflict and problems! It seems like every time life is going perfect something happens that requires a fix, be it something as small as a flat tire or something bigger. I know the bad always comes with the good, it's the delicate balanci...
2
|

I Hate Conflict

I Hate Conflict | Similar Worlds