I Like Being Alone But Hate Being Lonely

I used to have many friends in school and uni. Life changed and with that I moved on. I lost in touch with a few and then many. Some, due to personal reasons, and others just because I felt I didn't need them anymore. Some tried to stay in touch...
7
|
Welcome to my life! I love being alone and by myself but I absolutely HATE the feeling of loneliness. It's a feeling like no other - a feeling of being unwanted and outcast. I'am DEFINITELY an introvert as I have no social motivation nor do...
0
|
I can be content for hours among the animals, between the trees... even betwixt the stones. Why is it that I feel more lonely with people all around me I wonder...
0
|
I don't know how it's possible. I have a side that loves being alone, but another that wishes to be more social. It's so strange.
0
|

Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Like Being Alone But Hate Being Lonely | Similar Worlds