I Have Random Thoughts

My mom made me sign us up for that HelloFresh thing you hear about on tv. We got our first box last week and they didn't even give us the right recipes for the meals they gave us. Our second box yesterday had the right ones, but none of them were meals we could all eat. Anyway, mom finally figured out it was a waste of time, after me saying that six hundred times, so I cancelled it today. Only thing is I think we're still stuck getting a box next week. If we do, here's hoping the meals are actually something edible for once...
0
|
If I owned that business I would want to hear those things. Obviously, they are not good for business. Maybe they will refund or make it up to you, let them know.
You have tried it for yourself, if you don't complain then they can't fix it. Maybe it was a scam and you got ripped off ?
ScrewThisImDone · 22-25, F
Problem is there doesn't seem to be any place to write in complaints on the website, or anywhere else I looked.
@PearlRose: Business Name ? Address ? Telephone No.? (Food inspector, license, City Hall ? Let your fingers do the walking. )

I Have Random Thoughts

My mom made me sign us up for that HelloFresh thin... | I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds