I Have Random Thoughts

I feel happy to live in a culture that still matters about the sentimental value of objects. Maybe it is due to the fact that Spain was mostly a rural country until a couple of generations ago.
I am like that too, more and more as I grow up. I cherish objects that make me travel back in time to happy moments spent with dear people. I am a nostalgic person and feel more comfortable with those who look into the past than with those who choose the future to look at.
5
|
Northwest · M
Nostalgia is, in general, is etched into the DNA. I live in a part of the world, where Salomn, swims hundreds of miles up rivers, to lay eggs, at the same spot where they were born, and then die.

Futurists, design the future, but rarely let go of the past.
We are old souls. People can move forward as fast as they can and call it 'progress'. I know I will never be comfortable around such people. Among my grown-up students, I realise more and more that it is not the most intelligent whom I feel closest to, but the ones who bother to remember old times and make it a point to call or visit.
Cierzo · 46-50, M
Our past is one of our few certainties and possessions. When someone shows an interest in my past, it is a sign that really cares about my world. I really understand that you feel closer to those who want to remember old times

I Have Random Thoughts

I feel happy to live in a culture that still matte... | I Have Random Thoughts | Similar Worlds