I Don't Like Humid Weather

Spring and summer are the worst seasons in Texas. The humidity actually makes me sick. The heat has caused me to faint and have nosebleeds as well. And my profile pic is what happens to my hair in humidity when I don't use product. I loathe this climate and will be moving someplace more dry asap.
1
|
chelseahotel · 41-45, M
You can move to Canada.. as long as you pick the Prairies your hair will be fine. :)
genghiskhan · 22-25, M
What does humidity has to do with heat?
chelseahotel · 41-45, M
[@854020,genghiskhan] The higher the temp, all the more humidity affects almost anyone? You missed that memo?
goodlil666 · 46-50, M
[@854020,genghiskhan] Heat and humidity are nothing nice when combined. It makes breathing more difficult for people with respiratory problems. You don't even have to move and it makes you sweat. And it makes air pollution harder to clear up, by trapping it near the ground.
goodlil666 · 46-50, M
Well if you want a dry climate come join us in Arizona. Often times in the summer the humidity is down near the single digits, although the heat can be a bit oppressive if your not used to it.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@662514,goodlil666] I'm planning a move to New Mexico in a couple of years.
goodlil666 · 46-50, M
New Mexico is nice, and they are like Arizona and have large amounts of public land if you enjoy the outdoors.

I Don't Like Humid Weather

Spring and summer are the worst seasons in Texas. ... | I Don't Like Humid Weather | Similar Worlds