This is your messiah, the one you choose.

If the love of money is the root of all evil.. then the richest people embody all the darkness.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6Ev_EXg9w]
TheOneyouwerewarnedabout · 41-45, M Best Comment
He’s not the messiah.. he’s a very naughty boy
That’s why when I have to use Windows 10, I update Win10ShutUp, apply the recommended settings and reboot. This way the Windows spy crap is shut off. [@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout]
Oster1 · M
All the trouble with all versions of Windows, over the years, was never just a software glitch, it was intended.[@604557,stratosranger]
[@400392,Oster1] the guy who sells anti virus also creates the virus..
Kinda like Covid .. same bloke.. new decade..
Oster1 · M
This is so true and it’s always “back door entry” problems, always. We were just naive, years ago. I never trusted anti virus software because they were always malware. I do like John McAfee as a person and he was a pioneer of it. He is also very anti establishment and a renegade wild man! We both went to the same Alma mater. 😊[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout]
Microsoft employs software developers who are given unrealistic time tables to roll out product that is full of holes. So they then get fired for a faulty product that never should of went to market due to the unrealistic time table and then black listed. Jobless, they seek revenge by creating viruses that exploit the very holes their own work often still has! [@400392,Oster1]

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Embarrassing and Funny