I Hate Scammers

Every now and then I'll get people calling me about my credit card or vehicle warranty about to expire and that I should speak to a representative soon or else they will expire. One problem with that though: I don't own any credit cards and my vehicle doesn't have a warranty on it. If these idiot scammers just assume that everyone has credit cards and vehicle warranties these days then they really need to up their game. 馃槅
hunkalove61-69, M
I get that and also scams on the elderly. Every now and then I get a voice message from Social Security warning me my Medicare plan has changed and I need to call them. No way is SS gonna call millions of people. It's scammers wanting my info so they can rip me off.
SageWanderer70-79, M
I'm still waiting for the IRS to show up with an arrest warrant.
Backwoodsman270-79, M
[@516380,nudewalker] I am also waiting
Byron8by7M
The ones that amuse me are the guys calling from India or Pakistan (from their heavy accents), and they introduce themselves as "Steve."
Carverr31-35, F
[@4152,Byron8by7] Doesn't take much to bring out their true colors, lol.
Byron8by7M
[@27917,Carver]

I felt a minor sense of triumph.
Backwoodsman270-79, M
[@4152,Byron8by7] I like when they have an Indian accent and say their name is Josh, yeah right
lasergraph70-79, M
I get a call from some vacation package dealer that starts, "Because you have stayed with us before" I am thinking, no I haven't. I don't think they update their cue cards very often.
Wonderful31-35, M
Yeah me too, they're slow, the picture is always upside down or the glass full of fingerprints.
trackboy22-25, M
waste their time by trying to get them to vote for the candidate of your choice.
Maybe you can scam them. Talk to them when you're lonely

I Hate Scammers