I Support Clean Drinking Water For All

I believe it’s a basic human right and the fact that even here in America that some don’t have it is an embarrassment and a human rights crime
4
|
maryannspring · 22-25, F
I don’t think Flint, Michigan has clean water yet, and it’s been, what, a year or longer?
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Do you know the difference between a right and a responsibility? Clean drinking water is the responsibility of the person drinking the water. It is not the right. No one has the right to demand of someone else what they should provide for themselves.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@394395,satanburger] I don't think you understand rights at all.
satanburger · 31-35, F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] I don't think you understand food and water are basic necessities.

[quote]
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
@satanburger I don't think you understand rights at all.[/quote]
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
[@394395,satanburger] Necessities are not rights.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
Yeah, but what are you willing to do about it? Posting a single sentence here doesn't do one thing to bring clean water to anyone, anywhere. I want to see some action!

I Support Clean Drinking Water For All
Updated: 1 yr ago

I believe it’s a basic human right and the fact th... | I Support Clean Drinking Water For All | Similar Worlds