I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

Is there someone or something that makes you angry?
4
|
I only get angry if I fuck up stuff.

a lot of things piss me off though.
meemo70 · 46-50, M
Many!
SimplyChantou · 46-50, F
Ohh yesh, and I better not get on the subject lmao
Smokey · 41-45, M
Not currently
Liars, cheaters, and thieves.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Quite often these days the one I get angriest at most often is me.
yes
this I can do better than the one in charge stuff I see online
it goes on and on and on
let's sit with magnifying glasses /let's dissect every thing he does
we need to find ammunition

say something when you yourself make it up there

[image=http://www.ivory-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/170427160907-donald-trump-looking-at-camera-large-169.jpg]

I don't even like the man but I feel like
I'm going to ***** a *** of his haters
just for the h ll of it
tindrummer · M
[@740518,OhLilly] go for it - no one angers me more than the person whose pic you just posted
aloysia · 31-35, F
one of my colleague: we're social workers and we're working with children with disabilities two days a week. This colleague refuses to approach one the kids because the little girl suffers from hirsutism and she find her "repulsive"😡.
I'm not a violent person but I want to slap her and tell her to think about a career change.
Madeleine · 36-40, F
[@9175,aloysia] Oh, that's terrible.
BigBen · 56-60, M
Yes, people who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
People who assume that all parents, or at least 99.9%, are wonderful people because [i]their[/i] parents were. If you even hint that your parents were problematical, you are accused of being an immature overgrown ungrateful adolescent still upset because mother didn't allow you to have cookies at bedtime or somesuch. If you point out that some parents are outright abusive, they will argue that, after all, this is very rare. Actually, it isn't that rare although, thank God, it is certainly not the norm. But quite a few of us have lived out horror stories you couldn't even hint at to these people; they would never even believe one abusive incident. They have lived in their own comfortable world in which they like to comfortably imagine everyone else has lived as well. They marginalize and discredit those who have had bad parents thus adding one more bit of alienation and pain to our sad memories.
Madeleine · 36-40, F
[@358142,greenmountaingal] I agree with you. Anyone can be a mother or father, but not anyone is a parent. I believe you because I have seen abusive parents myself.

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

Is there someone or something that makes you angry... | I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me | Similar Worlds