I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
1. My honey laid with me and held my hand for a while this evening 2. Wanted to feel baby when I got home from work (even though baby is only the size of an apple seed lol...and I think he secretly just wanted to warm His hands up 😜) 3. He worked rea...
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I’m barely awake lol, but I didn’t want to miss my positive post for the day... 1. He took me out to eat with his family and paid for my food. 2. Was really seeet with the kiddos and adorable 3. Was sweet when I kissed him goodnight. 4. I’ve falle...
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I fell down the stupid stairs. I’m so worried. It was just the last 3 or 4 and I went down on my butt/tailbone. The stairs are solid wood and I’m pretty sore. I hope baby is ok! That was my biggest fear and now I went and did it. I just hope everythi...
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I forgot to post yesterday, so since I technically shouldn’t be awake yet I’m going to let this post count lol. Before I list my positive thoughts for my fella, I just want to say...I’ve never before been so happy I got goosebumps. Lol I’ve been so ...
4
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
So my New Years resolutions were to get pregnant and to make my fella more of a priority. I’ve been struggling a bit with making him a priority. He’s just been...well, he’s been whatever 😜 But, now that I’m pregnant I’ve got all these crazy hormone...
1
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
It's a conversation between father and an adopted 13-year old daughter, living together for a month. What would think about each of the figures? Jeremy took out Phoebe's file out of his bag. He was sitting in his car parked hidden behind...
3
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I dont knw how I am.going to survive my upcoming board exams !?
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I think I usually answer queations, even reay weird ones. I mean, besides something like my address, I think I'm outgoing here.
3
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
Eventually I intend to start writing a book...or two...I've got a couple ideas in mind, though I feel much more passionate about a specific one. Buuuut, I really think before I start writing seriously, I want to just start journaling for a bit a...
1
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
Is there someone or something that makes you angry?
4
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I just need to spill some thoughts...pour out some emotions...and not unload them on anyone :P Sometimes you just need to get it out and not really talk about it, ya know? Who wants to be a Debbie Downer anyway? I’m feeling unliked at work. Now, I k...
3
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
Ask me questions?
0
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
Chapter 3 will cause a lot of paper cuts though.
5
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I really need to find a decent place to journal/blog anonymously. Eventually I’m going to deactivate this ID and stop using this site entirely. I suppose cherryxblossom is no longer needed. The only reason I’ve continued using it was because I’d hope...
4
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I haven’t really been using this site anymore, but I couldn’t really think of where else to put this....so, here we are. I went to the fertility specialist today. I was incredibly excited and very nervous at the same time. I didn’t realize how worri...
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
It's not a book of condolence! Be happy in how you read! Times are awkward I know, and today with Dolores' funeral and all. I've been to the town hall, you can write a glee message if you like!
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
Guess I’m putting all my babybhopes and dreams into January 16th. I hope she puts us on Clovis and we just instantly get pregnant with twins 😜 After all this time I’m just ready to have a big family...though any family at all would be nice. As for t...
0
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
My boyfriend keeps telling me I need to tell My dad how I feel about him not coming up for Christmas Eve. Truth is, I’ve been telling my dad how I feel about him not coming to see me for the last few years. It’s not like I haven’t told him. I’ve ju...
0
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
You ever want to express how you feel, but at the same time it’s just like, ‘who has the energy for that?’ It’s just a bunch of blah, blah, blah... But what’s between the blahs? Hurt feelings? Postponed dreams? Silly hopes that refuse to be put out?...
2
|
I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me
I haven’t had time to post anything lately about our journey toward parenthood. He was supposed to get his semen analysis done Monday. We got there and he suddenly realized he’d left his driver’s license in his other vehicle. Soooo, of course, they ...
2
|

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me

I'm An Open Book If You Care To Read Me | Similar Worlds