I Am Depressed
IDK if I am depressed or not but at the point after all this time, it's the only thing that I can think of. I just wanna drink, get high take some pills and sleep forever.
blackcar · 26-30, M
Me too I love pills
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@567763,undressedandmorbid] crazy isn't it
blackcar · 26-30, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] Pain killers are my favorite
Please be careful with ur self medicating choices! It’s fine for a while...but u may find yourself addicted and more miserable than words can ever express! This happened to me until I rescued a dog that got my butt walking out in nature!!! Your choice...
I pretty much did that for a year except I knew I was depressed and willingly used drugs as a crutch. I got hooked on Percocet and would just go through periods of binging which fucked me up....it’s a deep rabbit hole you don’t wanna go down in....it’s just really comforting to think that numbing your brain and sleeping your problems away will help...it won’t. It just pushes things back longer
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@15361,Insomniac42] it seems like that is all I do now is sleep. As soon as I get home from work I sleep. I don't eat much anymore because of it

I Am Depressed
Depression Health