I Am Annoyed By My Roommate

My roommate made me sick 😤

I have a sore throat and a runny nose just like she had the day before, but I’m checking my temperature constantly to be sure she didn’t give me “virus of unspecified origin”. I told her to keep her distance while she was feeling sick, that the same rules apply when it’s just me and her at home. But did she listen? Obviously not. 😡
Frequencys · M
Get well soon
lots of fluids and rest
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
That is why u shouldn't French kiss them
[@576182,smileylovesgaming] What are you [b]talking[/b] about?
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
[@461488,PerchingDove] u said u had a sore throat. That is why
[@576182,smileylovesgaming] You’re trying to be funny.
Asmae · 31-35, F
That’s the price you pay when living with other people especially the careless ones. Get well soon.
Elessar · 26-30, M
If you think it's *the* virus of unspecified origin, no matter how much distance you would've kept, sharing the living space is pretty much a guarantee to contract it.
Do you believe or think you may have gotten her virus a day later? Or were you coming down with with whatever you have?
Anyway if you’re feeling poorly, yes, prudent to keep a check on your temperature. Rest and fluids. If you run a fever- a fever reducer. Feel better.

I Am Annoyed By My Roommate