I Love the Ocean

If somebody would like to take me away to an exotic paradise, I have plenty* to offer you in return. *Plenty: my friendship and approx. £12.74.
7
|
Her happiness floated like waves of ocean along the coast of her life. She found lyrics of her life in his arms but she never sung her song.
5
|
Something I have done countless times, in all kinds of weather.
13
|
Water Colors Past where the bones Hit the rocks Out on the other side Of the foam A wave have been Rolling. Growing Stampeding I look around At the crowd Each man at his own pace. Each carries a flag The color of his face. Everyone comes, Befo...
2
|
There is a place I use to go all the time that would always help me clear my head, calm my heart and just allow me to be for a few moments no matter how loud or stressful things got around me. It wasn't hard to find or get to, but it did amazing...
7
|
Floating Floating alone in the ocean So much water Far Far ahead where the ships Going for adventure Eventually fall off So much water far far behind where the sun sinks and sins follow like oil spills. So much water Far far below Where the...
3
|
I do! Have you ever been in the ocean? ⚓
1
|
I could fall asleep on the beach with the waves crashing against the land.
6
|
I live right next to the ocean where the North sea and the Atlantic meet. Everyday the ocean changes . Sometimes it is the colour of the water, or the size of the waves. On a calm day I am sometimes lucky enough to see Porpoise,Dolphins ,Seals, Baski...
15
|
To stand at the shoreline and watch a storm building on the horizon or a ship easing out towards the world beyond or an evening sun slipping into the edge of universe is heaven. The scent of salt, the caress of sea air, the chill of an early morning ...
6
|
46-50
7
|
I miss living right by the ocean and being able to go swimming every day after work. In great need of some ocean therapy.
6
|
A good splash of water in your face is sometimes all you need
43
|
I walk alone Under heavens eye; Where the earth turns to water; Not far from the place where water turns to sky I listen to the ocean sing to me. It’s soft hush to my fears silenced them That loving mother of me; Such is the water you see; My ho...
3
|
I can't wait to take my GF to the beach. She really needs a change of pace and she needs the sand beneath her feet.
0
|
Visiting an old friend. She laid out a warm pillow of sand for my feet as I gazed at her mural of pinks and yellows and blues. Her refreshing touch cascading over my body inching up my legs her smell filling my nose her rippling voice surrounding ...
2
|
I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods I believe in the waves washing away worries I believe in seashells bringing good luck I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul
6
|
We live pretty far from the ocean but when do get to visit one I love it
3
|
It throws me out of it's garden sometimes!
2
|
The calm face of the sea today
9
|

I Love the Ocean
Categories: Hobbies, Travel

I Love the Ocean | Similar Worlds