I Love This Poem

I Love This Poem
If I should die, think only this of me: That there’s some corner of a foreign field That is for ever England. There shall be In that rich earth a richer dust concealed; A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware, Gave, once, her flowers to ...
+ 6 1 reply 11 views Dec 27, 2019 |
I Love This Poem
When all my days are numbered And my time has come to pass I pray they bury me upside down So my critics can kiss my ass
+ 2 0 replies 0 views Apr 30, 2018 |
I Love This Poem
Giraffe A giraffe came by the willow tree Stopped to gaze and talk to me. For he was very lean and tall A pillar, a column, a walking wall. And as he looked down upon my face
 His eyes were wide two pools in space,
 As they engulfed, the countrys...
I Love This Poem
"I love the dark hours of my being. My mind deepens into them. There I can find, as in old letters, the days of my life, already lived, and held like a legend, and understood. Then the knowing comes: I can open to another life that’s wide and...
+ 4 1 reply 9 views Oct 25, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
The Camel's Nose The Arabs tell of a miller who one morning from his repose Was awakened by hearing a camel through the window thrust his nose "It's cold out here," said the creature. "And I wish, sir, if you please, Just ...
+ 1 5 replies 7 views Jul 23, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
Come In by Robert Frost As I came to the edge of the woods, Thrush music -- hark! Now if it was dusk outside, Inside it was dark. Too dark in the woods for a bird By sleight of wing To better its perch for the night, Though it still could...
+ 1 0 replies 7 views Mar 20, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
+ 2 3 replies 10 views Mar 20, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
+ 3 0 replies 9 views Mar 20, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fa...
+ 1 2 replies 2 views Mar 20, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf. So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay. -Robert Frost
+ 3 1 reply 3 views Mar 20, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
as is the sea marvelous from god’s hands which sent her forth to sleep upon the world and the earth withers the moon crumbles one by one stars flutter into dust but the sea does not change and she goes forth out of hands and she returns into hands ...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond any experience,your eyes have their silence: in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, or which i cannot touch because they are too near your slightest look easily will unclose me though i...
+ 1 1 reply 2 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling) i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my...
+ 1 1 reply 9 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
who are you, little i (five or six years old) peering from some high window; at the gold of november sunset (and feeling: that if day has to become night this is a beautiful way) — e.e. cummings
+ 0 1 reply 1 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
“i like my body when it is with your body. It is so quite new a thing. Muscles better and nerves more. i like your body. i like what it does, i like its hows. i like to feel the spine of your body and its bones,and the trembling -firm-smooth ness a...
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
i will wade out till my thighs are steeped in burning flowers I will take the sun in my mouth and leap into the ripe air Alive with closed ey...
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
+ 0 1 reply 12 views Mar 19, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
“Nothing has changed. The body is susceptible to pain, It must eat and breath air and sleep, It has thin skin and blood right underneath, An adequate stock of teeth and nails, Its bones are breakable, its joints are stretchable. In tortures all this...
+ 2 0 replies 2 views Jan 8, 2017 |
I Love This Poem
"I lost my way, I forgot to call on your name. The raw heart beat against the world, and the tears were for my lost victory. But you are here. You have always been here. The world is all forgetting, and the heart is a rage of directions, but...
I Love This Poem
O you mad, you superbly drunk! If you kick open your doors and play the fool in public; If you empty your bag in a night, and snap your fingers at prudence; If you walk in curious paths and play with useless things; Reck not rhyme or reason; If ...

I Love This Poem
Music Poetry