4meAndyou is using Similar Worlds.
Only Quiet in RL
The Whiteboard is a place where people can send Gestures, Attributes, Images, Comments, and much more...
What would you like to add to 4meAndyou's Whiteboard?
Attribute
Gesture
Just a Comment
PeppaF
Peppa thinks you are Sweet.
馃槉
4meAndyouF
[@305137,Whybotherwiththisloser] Awww. Thank you!!!馃馃馃挍 You are a really nice person. I like almost everything you post. 馃挍

Send Comment
Driver2M
Still knocking on your door
Driver2M
Still can鈥檛 get through no idea why

But I tried
4meAndyouF
It's probably the adult content on your id. I didn't think it prevented any of my friends from writing, but it may be that my friends with adult content don't message me. 馃槥馃槩 Anyway, sorry. I had some really creepy creeps try to hook up when I first started here, and that's not something I need or want.
Driver2M
It says I must wait for you to respond to me
No idea
Echoing61-69, F
Good morning my friend!!! Wishing a blessed day. Take care. 鈽笍
4meAndyouF
You, too, my friend. I hope you have a beautiful day. And I happen to KNOW that you are already blessed. 馃槉
sarabee199522-25, F
Thanks for commenting on my story. I just checked out your About Me (so few of us fill them out). So sorry to hear about your ex's, especially that one. I hope things are better for you now. :)
4meAndyouF
[@1360,sarabee1995] 馃 Things are MUCH better, thank you. Imagine someone hitting you over the head with a hammer all day every day, and then imagine how good it feels when it stops...馃槀 JK. No hammers involved.
sarabee199522-25, F
[@387713,4meAndyou] I'm quite happy to hear that no actual hammers were used, but I'm sure it could feel that way. I'm glad you're in a better place now. :)
4meAndyouF
[@1360,sarabee1995] 馃
NimbusM
Best wishes for Christmas and 2020

[image=https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs837H9I38bZWcYE/giphy.gif]
4meAndyouF
[@1313,Nimbus] Thank you so much!!!
PeachesF
Christmas is almost here! 馃馃専馃巹馃挆
Hope you have a nice one.
[image=https://media.giphy.com/media/TlK63EsOlwnqg7hiYec/giphy.gif]
4meAndyouF
[@364304,Peaches] Thank you, Peaches. I pray the same for you, and thank you for your good wishes.
mathsman70-79, M
I would like to know more about your art
How you began particularly
4meAndyouF
[@54554,mathsman] Books. Art supply stores. I am trying.
mathsman70-79, M
[@387713,4meAndyou]
Good luck
Dinner here now, I hope we chat again
4meAndyouF
[@54554,mathsman] Thank you! Later.
mathsman70-79, M
Spiced red cabbage
mathsman70-79, M
[@387713,4meAndyou]
You like to share recipes
Or we could chat about your very vivid dreams
4meAndyouF
[@54554,mathsman] Well, I just looked up the recipe, and although it appears to be a very tart sort of coleslaw, with all that vinegar you would have to use VERY sweet apples to offset the tart taste.

I remember my grandfather used to adore wilted lettuce salad. My grandmother always grew tender leaf lettuce in her garden, and she would fry up some bacon and mix the hot bacon fat with sugar and vinegar, and pour it over a salad of the tender leaves and paper thin sliced onions. The lettuce would wilt immediately,and I still remember that it was delicious. A perfect balance of sweet, salty, and tart.
mathsman70-79, M
[@387713,4meAndyou]
I only use a little balsamic vinegar in my recipe.
And a little sugar and sultanas.
Slightly sharp/tart, just the right amount.

Yes wilting lettuce didn鈥檛 seem attractive until I tried it, but I agree that with bacon it works very well
PeachesF
[i][b][c=#003BB2]Goodnignt馃挋猸愶笍馃挙[image=https://media.giphy.com/media/1zjuVaZtOzaxlEaBBW/giphy.gif][/c][/b][/i]
4meAndyouF
Thank you, dear. 12:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. is my night tonight. Woke up again singing Unchained Melody in my head once more. Remind me not to watch sad romance movies where one person dies...
PeachesF
[@387713,4meAndyou] I know what you mean! 馃様 I went to see "IT Chapter Two" at a small town theater, we and one other were the only ones there! 馃ぁ [i][b]Awesome![/b][/i]

4meAndyou | Whiteboard | Similar Worlds