Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today »

I Am On a Diet

Woooo hooooo I lost 6 lbs this month since I switched from sugar to Splenda! My coffee is sweet, I’m not having sugar crashes and I’m loosing weight! Give me a year and I’ll show you!
2Buddies · M
Good for you! I lost about twenty lbs over the Summer after my appendectomy surgery and I've kept it off as well. Does that count?
Heartlander · 80-89, M
[@883048,2Buddies] Wow! I think the appendix only weighs a few ounces. That means the surgeons get credit for 5% the weight loss and you can take credit for the other 95%.
Stereoguy · 56-60, M
You rock! Congratulations 🎉 You definitely have our support. :)
Doomflower · 36-40, F
That's a good pace, you're on track!
chuck7882 · 56-60, M
Congratulations! :)
Mguinm · 51-55, F
Awesome!
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
I'll beat you to it.
Heartlander · 80-89, M
Congratulation!
Montanaman · M
You Go Girl! 👍👍🤗

 
Post Comment
 
86 people following
I Am On a Diet
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
Health Image and Weight
Group Members