Are you one of these women?

You wont kiss a man on the lips but you'll give him head. You wont marry a man but you will have his baby and take his money.
i just swallow said potential babies
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
If we aren’t romantic kissing is out. I married the man cause I was pregnant and I have his money.
Bubbles · 31-35, F
can't say I am one of those women
No I’m not
4meAndyou · F
Nope. Your description sounds like a prostitute who is planning on living on social services for the rest of her life and has used the man to that end. If I were the man, I would keep an eye on the child, because the child was not wanted, (meal ticket only), and the prostitute will most like not take care of it.

I don't wish to sound horrible about it, but I've actually met women while volunteering in drug rehab for families with children, and also in the Homeless Shelter for families, who told me about deliberate welfare mothers. They actually TIME their pregnancies so that they will always have children under the age of 18 so that they can collect welfare.
[@387713,4meAndyou] Babies are their meal tickets and shelter. They’ll hold those babies up and exploit others as much as they can too, relatives or whoever else has sympathy for them. Knew someone who got an apartment, food stamps, welfare & then dumped her 2-year old off on an older lady and used the apartment for meth pad. She lost everything within 2 months after the grandma found out what was going on.
4meAndyou · F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Horrifying. There are some cats who are better mothers.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] [c=004A59]We had one in the office like that. She quit her temp job to go on welfare. Said it paid more.[/c]
SatyrService · 100+, M
yeah... I hear the envy
Nope!

Oh, wait...I'm not heterosexual...
Fairydust · F
Na I love kissing 😘 and couldn’t be with a man just for money 🤨 I have my own money.
🤔. How much ya got ? [@1042,Fairydust]
Fairydust · F
[@1210041,DelightfulDelectableDelicious] Jar of coppers.
🤔. Decisions decisions [@1042,Fairydust]
LilSapphieGirl · 26-30, F
Nope. Polar opposite.
No that's slutty ,I kiss them with their sperm in my mouth
hdiddle · 26-30, M
[@1116811,ianon] Too kinky.

Plus, with me it would be more than I'd like to taste lol
Trustyles · 26-30, M
[@1116811,ianon] oof
Pineapple 🍍. 😋 [@1116811,ianon]
TurtlePink · 22-25, F
Nope lol
SnowBlack · F
Nope. I'm not the 7 dwarfs kind either.
[c=004A59]Nope. I got married, didn't have the kids and didn't get the money.[/c]
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
Nope, I love kissing
IndigoSavage · 18-21, F

I Like Controversy