This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Am a Virgin

I don't wanna be I wanna grow up already! People younger than me in middle school aren't even a virgin anymore.
1
|
Contrary to popular belief due to my username lol, but yeah, I am!
5
|
I'm 28 and still virgin 😃
5
|
Lately I been having this kind of fear that I might actually die a virgin.
22-25
3
|
All my friends have already lost their virginity and have been putting pressure on me to lose mine as well. I'm not completely opposed to it but I'm worried that I'll end up regretting it or that my inexperience will just be a turn off...
5
|
I am, don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I'm to ashamed of myself physically to allow that kind of interaction. I don't like going running during the day because everyone can see me, and I certainly never go to the beach.
2
|
I would keep it till I'm married and lose it to the right person.I'm proud of it.
9
|
Honestly, I'm proud of it.
8
|
I'm almost 22-years-old (in two months), it doesn't bother me too much that I'm still a virgin, it's not for any moral reason or anything, I just haven't met a woman who wanted me as much as I wanted them. What does worry me,...
0
|
My friends still give me a hard time for being a virgin, I wish they would just stop.
3
|
I will be a virgin when I stand at the altar. I don't care how long it takes, I want to be able to give my husband something absolutely unique and precious and for him to know what I waited especially for him. I'm so grateful to my parents ...
12
|
Everyone seems to make a big deal out of the fact that you are still a virgin.
1
|
Yes I am, and I quite like it that way. So many people in school are constantly saying "you'll be a virgin for life" or "you're Never going to lose it if you don't go for it soon" but the thing is, there are a numbe...
0
|
When you are engaged and waiting until marriage, it makes you realize that your wedding countdown is also the countdown to the day you lose your virginity...
1
|
I wouldn't let myself do anything that enjoyable. If I did I would have to seriously hurt myself afterwards.
0
|
I would let myself do anything that enjoyable. If I did I would have to seriously hurt myself afterwards.
0
|
I'm a virgin and I'm proud of it. My virginity is reserved for the one person I will give my all to when I get married. Until then I will do whatever it takes to preserve it.
0
|
I Wait For The Day. My Innocence... i wait for the day i will lose my innocence to the man i love it wont be for just anyone i want him to take it slowly savor the moment make it as painless as possible i wanna feel everything ...
0
|

I Am a Virgin
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Intimacy, Singledom
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Am a Virgin | Similar Worlds