I Love to Sleep In

I love sleep! I could sleep all day and all night for days & feel amazing!
4
|
There were time of craze when I used to sleep 3-4 hours a day, not to top the exam but just to pass the exam by very little margin. Now, I can't even walk without sleeping 8-10 hours.
5
|
Do you know that feelings when you like going on trips and spending nights at nice hotel rooms with their big beds and expensive looking duvets.. I used to feel the same, until after i got myself a nice big bed with those similar features; even be...
4
|
I wake up after noon whenever I can sleep in. I still don't usually get 8 hours of sleep.
0
|
Inability To Awaken... I love sleeping in; but it has transformed way beyond that. It has got to the stage where I can't get myself to stand up when I really want to. Sleep is elusive and I struggle to fall asleep most n...
0
|

I Love to Sleep In
Updated: 1 yr ago
Categories: Hobbies

I Love to Sleep In | Similar Worlds