I Play Piano

I play by ear... I memorized what the notes sound like, and I can easily identify what note I’m hearing in a piece. But I can’t read a measure, I’ve never been able to read it correctly. I learned by ear, I play what I hear, easily. But I can’t play ...
7
|
off to the retirement home to make all the dads and grandads happy... this is what it's all about.. seeing their happy faces when I arrive and seeing them dance.. laugh.. and just have fun!!! Love my golden nuggets!
12
|
off to play some tunes for my golden nuggets down in the retirement home!!
9
|
I absolutely adore Chopin and Liszt’s Etudes but my hands are small and I’m not strong enough to play them :(
22
|
I was taught piano by my grandmother. She had classical training and played publicly.
8
|
When you used to practice with every second of your free time and you've barely touched one in months and beat yourself up for faltering on the leaps in La Campanella... time to take some adderall and not move for 8 hours
2
|
You know, I always play the piano for you. There are songs to which I play endlessly hoping it would reach your ear. Whenever my friend films me playing the piano and posts it online, I just hope that somehow, you'll hear it, even though you...
4
|
Really with all the pain that I'm feeling right now the only thing I wish I could do is go back to the institute where I have my piano and just play it like I used to playing the piano takes away so much of my pain that's the only way I...
2
|
I'm really good at it. I play it a lot and I know a how to play lots of different songs. I take lessons twice a week.
4
|
It's so funny looking back at some of my old piano videos. Even stuff that's only a year old makes me cringe and go "oh god, that was me!!". I'm glad to have kept playing and improving, and I hope I'll never stop playing...
1
|
I'm going through a dispute with this random college professor over a piano that's near his office. I've been given full permission to play it whenever the room it's in isn't being used, but this profs. room is literally just...
0
|
I don't sweat often when I play the piano, but when I do, I'm trying to play Animenz. .-.
0
|
Hi everyone. The following video is of me playing the song "Innocence" (arranged by tehisther) from sword art online. Without a doubt, it is the fasted, most fun, most exciting piece I have ever played. While the recording for this video ...
0
|
Who the f*ck puts five note chords in their pieces? IT DOESNT EVEN ADD ANYTHING OVER A FOUR NOTE CHORD!!!
0
|
I've only been taking lessons for a year. I'm really dedicated to learning to play the piano because it somewhat became my life. I can't live without my piano.
0
|
Note to ANYONE who knows or is around/near a piano pla<x>yer: Whilst a piano pla<x>yer is playing, particularly if the song he/she is playing either slow and sad, or really fast, DO NOT EVER try and talk with him/her, make noises that he/...
0
|
I have a fantastic teacher :) she's always excited to teach and just generally awesome
0
|
Sometimes, I sit down and can just about play anything. Sometimes, I sit down and can't play a C scale. Piano is a strange love-hate relationship.
0
|
I'm learning to ya crossing field from SAO. It's pretty freakin hard tho. ;P
0
|

I Play Piano
Categories: Music

I Play Piano | Similar Worlds