I Play Piano

Chopin Piano Concerto
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC5c9hpH5cb/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
+ 3 0 replies 0 views Jul 21, 2020 |
I Play Piano
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB5NGZADW9t/?igshid=1k330lhjlfvbe This is my piano playing of liszt consolation no3. I tried to practise on this first section for 1-2 hours
+ 2 1 reply 2 views Jun 26, 2020 |
I Play Piano
If you can't relate to this, I hate you, you nerd.
+ 0 5 replies 28 views Feb 3, 2020 |
I Play Piano
My piano teacher always writes little notes in my music when I play through pieces to help me improve, and for some reason this one where she tells me not to panic during this difficult section is hilarious to me lol
+ 11 3 replies 30 views Dec 22, 2019 |
I Play Piano
Today is the day 😱🤩🎶 my senior piano recital is this afternoon, and I’m determined to play beautiful music and not forget anything 😤
I Play Piano
off to the retirement home to make all the dads and grandads happy... this is what it's all about.. seeing their happy faces when I arrive and seeing them dance.. laugh.. and just have fun!!! Love my golden nuggets!
+ 12 11 replies 50 views Jun 17, 2018 |
I Play Piano
I absolutely adore Chopin and Liszt’s Etudes but my hands are small and I’m not strong enough to play them :(
+ 23 35 replies 74 views Mar 14, 2018 |
I Play Piano
I was taught piano by my grandmother. She had classical training and played publicly.
+ 8 5 replies 6 views Jun 26, 2017 |
I Play Piano
When you used to practice with every second of your free time and you've barely touched one in months and beat yourself up for faltering on the leaps in La Campanella... time to take some adderall and not move for 8 hours
+ 2 11 replies 11 views Dec 18, 2016 |
I Play Piano
You know, I always play the piano for you. There are songs to which I play endlessly hoping it would reach your ear. Whenever my friend films me playing the piano and posts it online, I just hope that somehow, you'll hear it, even though you...
+ 4 1 reply 2 views Dec 5, 2016 |
I Play Piano
Really with all the pain that I'm feeling right now the only thing I wish I could do is go back to the institute where I have my piano and just play it like I used to playing the piano takes away so much of my pain that's the only way I...
+ 2 0 replies 2 views Jul 18, 2016 |
I Play Piano
I'm really good at it. I play it a lot and I know a how to play lots of different songs. I take lessons twice a week.
+ 4 4 replies 9 views May 5, 2016 |
I Play Piano
It's so funny looking back at some of my old piano videos. Even stuff that's only a year old makes me cringe and go "oh god, that was me!!". I'm glad to have kept playing and improving, and I hope I'll never stop playing...
+ 1 4 replies 9 views May 4, 2016 |
I Play Piano
I'm going through a dispute with this random college professor over a piano that's near his office. I've been given full permission to play it whenever the room it's in isn't being used, but this profs. room is literally just...
+ 0 8 replies 0 views Jan 20, 2016 |
I Play Piano
I don't sweat often when I play the piano, but when I do, I'm trying to play Animenz. .-.
+ 0 20 replies 0 views Jan 16, 2016 |
I Play Piano
Hi everyone. The following video is of me playing the song "Innocence" (arranged by tehisther) from sword art online. Without a doubt, it is the fasted, most fun, most exciting piece I have ever played. While the recording for this video ...
I Play Piano
Who the f*ck puts five note chords in their pieces? IT DOESNT EVEN ADD ANYTHING OVER A FOUR NOTE CHORD!!!
I Play Piano
I've only been taking lessons for a year. I'm really dedicated to learning to play the piano because it somewhat became my life. I can't live without my piano.
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Jul 12, 2015 |
I Play Piano
Note to ANYONE who knows or is around/near a piano pla<x>yer: Whilst a piano pla<x>yer is playing, particularly if the song he/she is playing either slow and sad, or really fast, DO NOT EVER try and talk with him/her, make noises that he/...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Dec 9, 2014 |
I Play Piano
I have a fantastic teacher :) she's always excited to teach and just generally awesome
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Oct 22, 2014 |

I Play Piano
Music