I Have Been Stolen From

Yep, I finally graduated to a big girl bike, one with more then one gear. It was beautiful red, not my favorite but still a nice red, over 10 gears, a head lamp, and the most comfortable seat I've ever had the pleasure of riding. I bartered f...
Edited: 3 yrs ago
1961dave · 56-60, M
People that do that Shit deserve to die! People would say that's crazy he just stole a bike, but the person that did that is just pure filth. Throw all of those people in landfills and nobody steals from anyone anymore. The Asshole that stole it probably sold it for drug money!
@rottenrobi: I can suggest ways (in pm's) to reduce that frustration if you do decide to think about doing "doing" bad things.
1961dave · 56-60, M
@ImPhoenix: What about the people who electrified their Trump signd. Obviously you can't electric straight from the house. There's a lot of funny video online of would be sign thieves getting zapped and running away empty handed.
@1961dave: Well seems from what I have heard/read in the past they can still be persecuted as endangering the public and sued for the physical distress. But who would want one of his signs hes just a thug who thinks grabbing pussy is ok. What a dick.
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
Thieving bastards.
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
I've thought of many names to call those who took my bike. Thieving bastards is definitely taking the high road, but that is exactly what they are. Maybe with an 'f'word strategically placed. lol.
Oh my!! I am so sorry to hear that... Ugh!! (((Hugs))) at least you still have the old friend of yours, the one gear bike.

💖💖💛💛💚
I hope whoever took the new one, will bring it back, or you will see it in the neighborhood.. Enjoy your ride with your old friend anyway...
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
@Soossie: Thanks Soossie, it's my thighs that are crying. Lol.
😟 🤗🤗🤗
Oosure · M
May road-rash be the theive's frequent visitor.
Oosure · M
@rottenrobi: Oh what the hell! Your bike has probably already been stripped down and shipped off to China where it will be sold on the black market for hundreds.

May the thief die a thousand deaths and each one worse than the one before!!!
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
@O-sure: thank you, that's what I'm talking about! Lol
Oosure · M
@rottenrobi: Sorry, I let self-control get the better of me. I won't let it happen again!
questionWeaver · 56-60, M
Bless your heart Robi

That is so not right

Compliments on the great outlook
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
Thanks qW. Outlook is not so good today, 🎱, but it will pass.
I feel for you..had exactly the same happen to us a couple of weeks back. I hope they get shat upon from a great height
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
Lemony, shit on with a brick! Lol. It truly sucks.
@rottenrobi: bastards got loads from us..husbands gone beserk with cameras and sensor lights it's now like living in an open prison 🙄
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
@Lemony: That's not funny, but I did make me laugh out loud for a second. :) I'm liking 1961Dave's comment about it's time to set out some boobytraps. Not sure what will happen if I net one of them, but I don't care. My neighbors are big people. lol.
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
Wasn't expecting such an end!

All I can say to (((You))) is Cheers!
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
I've missed you Silentspectator! Nice to see you again! 💘
Silentspectator · 41-45, F
@rottenrobi: 🙂 Just feel me near you, dear. 🌷
That is so frustrating... Sorry... As a biker myself Ii feel your pain.
rottenrobi · 51-55, F
Dude, so frustrating... I just started to smile at every passing bike rider, and not look at them as a potential thief! 🙂
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
People are disgusting sometimes. Sorry RR

I Have Been Stolen From
Updated: 1 yr ago

Yep, I finally graduated to a big girl bike, one w... | I Have Been Stolen From | Similar Worlds