I Still Remember September 11

Maybe this has been shared before, if so I apologize, but I find it beautiful. Read this excerpt from a Romanian Newspaper. The article was written by Mr. Cornel Nistorescu and published under the title 'C'ntarea Americii, meaning 'O...
8
|
I'm in NYC today, as I was that day, blocks from the carnage. I'm wearing an American flag T-shirt. F**k you, terrorists. You didn't get me.
14
|
I don't really
2
|
Every 9/11 I find myself watching the documentaries on the History Channel. Just something I feel the need to do. 😔
11
|
I can never forget. I had just begun my current job in TV for a major network in NYC, blocks away from the tragedy. I feel as if I can divide my life into halves: before 9/11 and after it. Snapshots from that day enter my head, like a slideshow: peo...
12
|
I live in New York, but I don't live in the city. I can still remember that day very well. It was scary. I live near Canada and right on the boarder. Where I live there is a shipping channel that cargo ships pass through from here into Canada...
8
|
I remember when it happened that day I was in sixth grade and all of a sudden when the terrible tragedy was occurring we were all rushed into the auditorium to wash this tragedy unfold live on tv. My teachers nephew was one of the unfortunate ones th...
26-30, MVIP
8
|
I was in 10th grade in math class. Our teacher was from New York, another teacher came and whispered something to him. You could see him turn as white as a sheet, he just turned the TV on to a local news station and sat at his desk. All classes for ...
2
|
Sure thing, a famous/historical date when fury meets greed.
1
|
I was too young at the time, but I remember looking at photos of it and being heartbroken by what had happened. 💔
3
|
I was in 6th grade.
0
|
I turned 10 that day. That was... sad and unexpected. But, through personal and complicated experiences in my life, I'd rather pay tribute to 9/11 than my own birthday.
3
|
Never Forget 09/11/2001 Today I am reflecting on 9/11 and what that meant to our country, and to our friends around the world as well. We will never forget that date and the loss of lives caused by those bent on our destruction. But I am also v...
56-60, MVIP
9
|
Let's all take a moment to remember what hate and intolerance can do. On this day 15 years ago, in just a few short hours, I heard that a plane hit WTC 1. That was just the beginning of the most horrible day in American history since Pearl Harbo...
4
|
This is a Documentary by Steve Buschemi. Not only was he FDNY but he returned on 9-11 with no cameras to put on his bunkers again and assist. After he made this Documentary.
6
|
I will never forget. My husband and I were in Germany at the time serving in the US Army. We were getting ready to get off for the evening when a soldier came through the motor pool and told us the US was under attack. Then the office phone rang and ...
1
|
I remember that day very well I lived in Chicago at the time I was at the hospital with my mom and dad my mom was getting ready to have triplets she had the first baby it was 8:03 am when the 2nd plane hit the south tower and after the other 2 babie...
2
|

I Still Remember September 11
Categories: Hobbies, Politics

I Still Remember September 11 | Similar Worlds