I Can Be Friends With People Totally Different From Me

As long as the person treats me with respect and is nice to me I can be friends with him or her . Everyone is different and it's the kindness one shows towards people is what counts. Many times I believed a person to be the same as me and tried...
8
|
My last friend wasn't even the same species. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bless his little heart. He had such a personality.
7
|
I'm Irish and catholic , and I live with three Serbs who are orthodox. I love my Serbian friends!
4
|
This site has expanded my knowledge of the kinds of people that exist in this world, that's for sure. Can't say I've become friends with all of them though
7
|
I'm young and they are much older! I'm female and they're male! I'm their teacher they are my students, in part.
3
|
Different religious views, different country, different politics, personality, philosophies, etc. I can be friends even with someone who might be my polar opposite. But the thing is, I don't think there are much people who are TRULY like this an...
6
|
I tried being friends with people like me and that lasted all of a New York minute! Happily I embrace the uniqueness and difference between all my friends. Diversity increases the potential to open doors to new experiences.
14
|
Yes. I have no problem being friends with folks who are different from me. We might not have the same lifestyle, maybe our beliefs are not the same, but we are all made in the image of God and have the same value and worth. So while I might not like ...
3
|
They make for more interesting relationships.
10
|
And thank gawds for that. Not sure if I could handle being around people like me....
7
|
I marrying this man Do I love him yes as you would love any infant No I can't because he has the mind of a teen12-13 Very sweet but I have to turn away everything an give them back😔 It's not right to mess with the feeble❤️😔
7
|
I can but I sometimes worry the opposite tho if you get me.
3
|
I met him on another site. He's very passionate and outspoken person. Whatever I would post he would challenge me. We'd go head to head and wouldn't talk for a couple of days. This went on for awhile I would meddle in his posts like h...
16
|
Yes I can. Basically all of my friends are already. On and offline I can be friends with anyone. I just require one thing, for them to be REAL.
3
|
Well not always . I tried though. You see, after the Annnadale Balck CAT.. MODI.. FCPL left from #16, I got one next to me now .. on 24. Why? Black Panther RING member.. Making Tara Wilson and Tammy akhter, HALAL.. Hahhahahha !
0
|
TODAY is the enemy of the front line birth day! You know that, stalker..who burns people stomach, feeding them Acid. Then pay full page , add.. crying for Burmese Genocide. . THAT HYPOCRITE.. OWNER OF LOUISIANA HOSPUTALITY, LEE HIGH INN.. MR. M...
0
|
It feels good to be trusted. To know that you're the only person they trust. The person whom they open up. Its feels great that there are people who are grateful to have you in their life. :)
3
|
Probably so but that is not going to happen.not In this reality.why? Because I don't have any friends that is why.
2
|
I fell asleep at a friends house today and woke up with a blanket, then she refused to let me go home till I had dinner. And she wonders why we all call her "mom" 😆
5
|
i believe in diversity in all forms , if u close your eyes to others how will yu ever learn to like people
5
|

Categories: Friendship, Health, Parenting and Family

I Can Be Friends With People Totally Different From Me | Similar Worlds