I Am Not Here For Dating

I had never dated in my life before marriage. It was my hus's idea to let me on dates just to free myself from the scared concept of being near men. I had this fright of being near men and hus was recommending me to go out on dates. My close friend too said yes of course since it's my hus willingly saying so.
The first guy I dated was a German. I met him at the pub. Varun took me to the pub in search of dates and this guy was the one who hit me first. He was all nice and Varun was liberal enough to push me to dance with him and with some alcohol in me I was all set. Such a nice guy he was. We had dinner another day at his resort and another day a sun bath with him. He was in the sun but myself under a beach umbrella since by skin tone was already brown by birth. He was flirting in a nice tone. After a few hours I stripped to my bikini and I joined him in the sea for a dip. It was nice. I was really horny with his flirts and I stripped nude in the sea. We both were swimming and at a point I said wait and handed over the bikini to have them in his trouser pockets. He was surprised by my act and sank down to see me nude in the water. It was the first time for me as well to be nude in the ocean. The feeling for swimming nude was nice and a guy along was more than what I was hoping.
Has anyone swam nude?
My b00bs were really weightless at this point. I couldn't feel them drooping. He was all into hugs and tight kisses before we swam to the shore and then clothed back and said good bye over lunch.
31-35, C
3
|
Fishing65 · 51-55, M
Sounds like a fun date
Varun · 31-35, C
[@8801,Fishing65] It was fun but my hus's idea was to get really close with them. Looking back now, he did a big thing, normally which not much husbands do.
nudydude · 56-60, M
I love your stories, but know you are married and never dream of dating.

Bare Hugs
Nudy
Powermax · 46-50, M
You are a lucky woman, it good that you are both involved in organising such fun. I assume you go home and tell him all the details. And then make love?

I Am Not Here For Dating
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I had never dated in my life before marriage. It w... | I Am Not Here For Dating | Similar Worlds