I Am Not Here For Dating

So I did speed dating...omg It was fun. I have never met so many guys in one seating lol Now we are all going to a club to get to know each other better. I am going to dodge it but it was fun 🤭
5
|
I only date handsome guys 😏
11
|
I am in a happy relationship with someone. I am here to read stories, answer questions, chat sometimes and post stuff of my own. I’m not here looking to be anyone’s girlfriend.
9
|
Platonic friends only.
9
|
I’m not here for a relationship. I’m not in a relationship. I don’t want to be in one. I’m single and I’m loving it.
7
|
.... or anything else, so please don't waste your time trying. I am NOT interested. I would consider myself a nice, friendly, positive person and look for the same in a friend. I like getting to know someone as friendship is very important t...
10
|
Why do so many people act like this is a dating site? 🤔
7
|
I am single and NOT ready to mingle 😜
9
|
Please make note of this.I am here to make good friends with people and share experiences.I'm sure you can find plenty of people to date.If you want I'm a good matchmaker and happy to fix you up with someone that suits you if you can't...
12
|
I'm JUST here to relate to people and share stories with others and not to be asked out and I don't want NO sick perverts messaging me. I have a boyfriend so don't even try me.
4
|
All those people out here who want to have unethical talks or looking for relationship, contact number etc please dont ping me. I am happily married and fulfilled in every way. All I am here to be anonymous and share my problems . I would love to mak...
4
|
I'm in a relationship (not a good one, but still faithful as long as I'm in one). And if I ever break up with him and decide to get back to dating, I surely as hell wouldn't do it through the internet. I mean, it's worked for a lo...
6
|
Hmm, well yeah I wanted to meet some cool and good friends but no pervs. I use this as a platform to learn new things and meet kind hearted people, not creeps, pervs and fake accounts.
0
|
No... Okay. I might as well put this out there. I am not here to date. I already have a bf and am not looking to replace him. I can to EP to share experience and have fun but I am not here for love or dating. I have that alread...
0
|
I Mean It... No, I am not here for dating. And no, you are not the exception to the rule. I know many people pride themselves in pursuing that which they cannot have, but there comes a point in every person's life where yo...
1
|
Dating?... Naw!...just To Help Out A Little... Dating?....isn't that what the personals, craigslist and myYearbook is for? I'm just here to help out, share my experiences in life, and maybe ....just maybe meet a few ...
0
|

I Am Not Here For Dating
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Am Not Here For Dating | Similar Worlds