I Am Not Here For Dating

I Am Not Here For Dating
So I did speed dating...omg It was fun. I have never met so many guys in one seating lol Now we are all going to a club to get to know each other better. I am going to dodge it but it was fun 🤭
5
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I only date handsome guys 😏
11
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I am in a happy relationship with someone. I am here to read stories, answer questions, chat sometimes and post stuff of my own. I’m not here looking to be anyone’s girlfriend.
9
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
Platonic friends only.
9
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I’m not here for a relationship. I’m not in a relationship. I don’t want to be in one. I’m single and I’m loving it.
7
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
.... or anything else, so please don't waste your time trying. I am NOT interested. I would consider myself a nice, friendly, positive person and look for the same in a friend. I like getting to know someone as friendship is very important t...
10
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
Why do so many people act like this is a dating site? 🤔
7
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I am single and NOT ready to mingle 😜
9
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
Please make note of this.I am here to make good friends with people and share experiences.I'm sure you can find plenty of people to date.If you want I'm a good matchmaker and happy to fix you up with someone that suits you if you can't...
12
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I'm JUST here to relate to people and share stories with others and not to be asked out and I don't want NO sick perverts messaging me. I have a boyfriend so don't even try me.
4
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
All those people out here who want to have unethical talks or looking for relationship, contact number etc please dont ping me. I am happily married and fulfilled in every way. All I am here to be anonymous and share my problems . I would love to mak...
4
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I'm in a relationship (not a good one, but still faithful as long as I'm in one). And if I ever break up with him and decide to get back to dating, I surely as hell wouldn't do it through the internet. I mean, it's worked for a lo...
6
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
Hmm, well yeah I wanted to meet some cool and good friends but no pervs. I use this as a platform to learn new things and meet kind hearted people, not creeps, pervs and fake accounts.
0
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
No... Okay. I might as well put this out there. I am not here to date. I already have a bf and am not looking to replace him. I can to EP to share experience and have fun but I am not here for love or dating. I have that alread...
0
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
I Mean It... No, I am not here for dating. And no, you are not the exception to the rule. I know many people pride themselves in pursuing that which they cannot have, but there comes a point in every person's life where yo...
1
|
I Am Not Here For Dating
Dating?... Naw!...just To Help Out A Little... Dating?....isn't that what the personals, craigslist and myYearbook is for? I'm just here to help out, share my experiences in life, and maybe ....just maybe meet a few ...
0
|

I Am Not Here For Dating
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Am Not Here For Dating | Similar Worlds