I Want To Tell You What I'M Doing Today

I got a job offer.

I’m taking it. My pay will go up, and I will be working from home.

I’m still kind of bummed about the last job, though. So, I’m not as excited about the new one as maybe I should be.
TexChik · F
Aww! Well you are moving in the right direction. Making more money, having to spend less money ( gas, clothing, make up, hair) , and getting to stay home. Its definitely a win win.
SmartKat · 56-60, F
[@113373,TexChik] You’re right. I just hate having to start over again with a new group.
TexChik · F
[@64306,SmartKat] Make the best of it, obviously your new employer is very happy to have you. Congratulations
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Congrats. Many are not working. And you reap the benefits of working from home. Be happy, Kat. Count your blessings.
Entwistle · 51-55, M
Well done. Best of luck in your new job.
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
Great to pick up a job with better pay and less expense!!
congrats on the new job. working from home is a big plus.
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
Congrats! More pay and working from home are pluses. Maybe the excitement will grow with getting involved in the job and the paychecks?
SmartKat · 56-60, F
[@516380,SageWanderer] Maybe it will. And look at it this way...I’m feeling a little blah because I wish I could go back to my old job instead - which means that I really did like the old job.
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
[@64306,SmartKat] We're at the age where change does not come easy. And like the song goes, "You don't know what you've got till it's gone". I hope your blahs go away once you start new.
Excellent! I was there about 6 weeks before. Also bummed about how the last job turned out
Justmerae · 51-55, F
Congratulations,sure you will do fine
NudasPriest · 41-45, M
Congratulations! I hope you'll end up really loving it.

I Want To Tell You What I'M Doing Today