I Am a Romantic

I always believed in love, that magical kind in which you would leave everything you currently have and everything you have accumulated just for a chance to be with that special 'one'. A woman worth starting over, but in which the starting ...
1
|
i just want to stop torturing myself, being a single romantic. all the pretty words i can’t use, nice things i can’t do. i just want to stop thinking about it and daydreaming about it. because there’s a part of me on the other side of my brain that k...
4
|
When you bring her home a Peanut Buster Parfait after a 17hr day of traveling...
4
|
I love the world, and all of its intricacies. I love my senses, I love how they are my connection to reality, all relaying messages to my brain to create beautiful visions of colour, and symphonies of light and darkness, interacting to create a bound...
0
|
I am! I love the romance in a relationship, all the little things that show how much I care for my special love. At the moment however, my life is a romantic comedy...minus the romance, and just me...laughing at my own jokes! LOL! sorry, couldn'...
0
|
SIGH... Oh to have a man write a song for me and play it on his guitar outside my window. receiving flowers that he has picked himself. A love letter... A poem... sigh gives me goosebumps just thinking about it ... err is the...
1
|

I Am a Romantic
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Am a Romantic | Similar Worlds