I Need to Rant

You people... 馃様

Some of you are the type of people who wear blue jeans and a sleeveless shirt to a funeral, and you're only there because Aunt Becky said there might be food afterwards.
BettyBeezF
This is true 馃槍
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
Ah ok... I wonder what caused this statement?
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] I see these people here still ranting about the election results, and I think to myself... [i]Yep, that's the type.[/i]
Adaydreambeliever56-60, FVIP
[@1167857,Client937] Ah I see..
TheDevilYouNeed51-55, M
Actually I am only there for the booze.
Keepitsimple51-55, F
Not me...my arms look fat in sleeveless shirts
[@11509,Keepitsimple] Mine are fat with muscles. 馃槑
Keepitsimple51-55, F
Mine is just fat. Thank god I鈥檓 lifting my 23 lb grandson everyday now. Morning is the left arm, afternoon the right 馃槢[@1167857,Client937]
[@11509,Keepitsimple] Who needs a gym when they have kids/grandkids!
sonofsasquatch26-30, M
sounds like me lol
bearinthehalfwayhouse22-25, M
......... Not even gonna front that's totally me... Not out of disrespect or laziness tho..... Dawg's just know what he want in life yo. 鈹敶鈹敶鈹も⑨触鈥⑹/
smiler201256-60, M
i am sad to say you are there for all the wrong reasons you really should known this person and be there to pay your respects and there to mourn there passing and celebrate there life in the service it shows by there dress sense there presence is not there in earnest just on as freebie 馃が[@1167857,client937]
[@3749,smiler2012] I just try to make people laugh. If I'm not standing on a stage, the joke goes differently.
smiler201256-60, M
[@1167857,Client937] point taken my apologies for being so righteous 馃槤馃槤
[@3749,smiler2012] It's all good. I'm pretty righteous, myself. I try not to be, but shit happens.
theyre more like the type of people who would go to a funeral to try and sleep with the dead body
[@1116811,ianon] I probably won't be hitting up any cousins, but I'm totally open to the dead body. Can't knock it until you try it!
[@1167857,Client937] some like it cold
[@1116811,ianon] I'll take my meat rare.
And others of us are [b]not[/b].
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I obviously don't think everyone here is like that. I would certainly never think that of you.
Jeffrey5151-55, M
I don鈥檛 like wearing tank tops
LaCalacaF
Damn they cancelled their profile again lol
BettyBeezF
[@1147875,LaCalaca] i dont think he鈥檚 a fan of us
you mean...there's no food?
I was promisesd food
[image deleted]
BettyBeezF
[@327405,TheScissoring] lmfao
acpguyC
We call those liberals or socialists here or Norwegians.

I Need to Rant