I Need to Rant

I took a shift for a coworker because he wanted to watch Avengers: End Game. As soon as it came out. A week ago my friend died. Texted that same individual because he was my last hope to have someone take my shift so I can pay my respects to that f...
2
|
It sucks when you realize you can never really count on people who you thought you could. Sigh.
5
|
I don’t get why people have to hide themselves with cakey makeup and fool others into thinking that it’s their natural face... their facial features are exaggerated to the extent where they are not recognisable anymore. I get that people wear makeup ...
C
3
|
I’ve been talking to a guy for almost two weeks now but we’re not at the dating stage, just getting to know each other. Everything was fine at the beginning, we texted a lot as well as talked on the phone for long hours. Last weekend he got so busy w...
1
|
So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
Now we have to explain to the world why the hell those people won in the 2019 Philippine election.
0
|
If people would drop the attitude that would be great. There's only one of me and a lot of you.
1
|
(I've mentioned this situation before, but I kind of need to rant about it again) I've been seeing this guy for 6-7 months, we are not official but we both like each other. Issue is that he might be moving abroad to do a PhD. Two univer...
1
|
Why am I so incapable of motivations , why can't I want to do my homework , I enjoy this subject , I want to do good , why can't I just want to do productive things , I don't get it , why my brain I so dam lazy , like find a reason for...
18-21
2
|
So I found out recently about this. Now the family and I had decided to go on a 5 week holiday, so we needed to start looking for house sitters, because we have two dogs and some fish. We went through a few people, and they were quite nice. But there...
0
|
I write. Some of it is online on various sites and some of it is published. My friend keeps grabbing up my stiff to give to her 16 and 13 year old. My stuff is not appropriate for those under 18 and I can NOT get that through to her. I have no way t...
0
|
What is with these reddit Alabama jokes?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont marry my cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/9kcwnn/its_always_the_alabamians/ shut this page down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
1
|
All the shit that's wrong... I have been having the same hot flash for two days! I'm over this fracking anxiety...tapping, shaking, heart racing...I cannot get calm enough to quiet my breathing! My mind keeps replaying the poor dog hubs sho...
1
|
I am so tired of this day...this week! And I'm tired of feeling like shit!! I'm tired of the headache, shakes, restlessness, anxiety, crying jags. And all the while, hubs is happy and smiling; feeling great...not a single withdrawal issue...
2
|
Need someone to talk to
10
|
How do you qualify to rent an apartment? Say someone has $2,000+ saved to move out of state and gets a job there, can you still get an apartment or do you have to work there for awhile? First timer
3
|
STORYTIME: beginning of last year I met a guy through my bestie. We would always hang out, the three of us. He was cute, funny, and outgoing but I was more shy around him. Before we’d actually hang out he’d flirt with me but I would take it as a joke...
6
|
Moving out my parents house has always been an exciting thought to me just because you’re on your own & have your own space. Right now I’m struggling to do so. I’m working (very hard) plus have sponsorships with clothing brands on instagram (not...
3
|
At my university library people have the habit of dumping their stuff at a computer and just leaving the computer for hours. I needed a PC but so many of them were taken up by people who aren't even using them. One time I went to the library a...
2
|
I play video games moderately. I can see the appeal but I don't let it take over my mind because it is not more important than my studies or the people in my life. There is someone in my life who is addicted to video games to the point that the...
1
|

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds