I Need to Rant

Manipulation sucks
THE SIL Strikes again She n my husband are flying to Mississippi for we are all relocating from Phoenix. I need to stay at the house and wrap up things here plus take care of dogs. She is kenneling her pups therefore she's spending 200 dollars ...
+ 2 18 replies 50 views Sep 20, 2020 |
Manipulation !!!
I need to rant.. My SIL strikes again! She n my husband are flying to Mississippi for we are all relocating from Phoenix. I need to stay at the house and wrap up things here plus take care of dogs. She is kenneling her pups therefore she's spen...
+ 0 0 replies 15 views Sep 17, 2020 |
I don't care if you are joking. Stop insulting my size!
I swear if he open his mouth again I am gonna make him uglier than before. Cheap way to joke about people's physical appearance.
+ 4 6 replies 42 views Sep 10, 2020 |
While we're all busy sanitizing the hell out of everything,
Maybe we could all clean up our bad attitudes. Let's work together to flatten the curve on hatred, ignorance, judgement, and downright assholery. This pandemic has stripped away the "nice masks" people used to wear. Do your part. Let...
+ 20 11 replies 40 views Sep 1, 2020 |
My youth is fading thanks to Corona.
Listen I am 30! 30! NOT 19 NOT 21 NOT 25 but 30!. My time is fading here and before you know it I will be old and gross and corona is messing my life up something fierce. I can't go out clubbing anymore. I can't go out to bars. I can't...
+ 3 14 replies 31 views Aug 18, 2020 |
How do you treat someone who think they're better then you?
+ 5 62 replies 73 views Jul 18, 2020 |
Some people!!
We are in the process of planning to relocate. My husband and I and his sister. I get along with her enough it's just when she gets too pursuasive and manipulative! Her fool brother listens to her! I don't always go with her thinking she c...
+ 0 7 replies 16 views Jul 16, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
I live in England on a housing development and the gardens aren't gigantic. Also it's effing hot so I need the windows open. Why does someone need to have a petrol powered strimmer (weed whacker) here, stinking my house out with 2 stroke f...
+ 4 9 replies 19 views Jun 24, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
I could understand when there was a shortage of hand sanitizer and antibacterial stuff. I could sort of understand The Great Toilet Roll Shortage. But flour? Where the F is the flour gone? All I want is one bag of self raising flour, is that too muc...
+ 5 15 replies 22 views Jun 20, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
Just wanted to say: I miss the old EP days and the people I communicated with at the time. I made a lot of good friends there. It helped through some tough times I was having.
+ 5 1 reply 8 views Jun 15, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
In the 1990s if you wanted to print a 1 page text document, you'd hit print and after about 30 seconds of machine gun sounds and screeching you'd have the paper in your hand. Just now I sent a 1 page text doc to my "modern" "...
+ 7 31 replies 70 views Jun 15, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
One thing that makes me furious is when people assume I’m ignorant because I’m a small bubbly girl.
+ 6 19 replies 33 views Apr 30, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
When I think how much God had been so good to me, it's just amazing and overwhelming. Even though I have sinned and I lie and I judge people and I hated others, still, he forgive. I know I'm incomplete, and not worthy of His grace. But God...
+ 2 6 replies 16 views Apr 28, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
Respect is not automatic, it is earned. I don't care if you are older than the other person, you can't just treat another person like crap and expect them to take it. I've been treated poorly by someone for a while and today I've ...
+ 11 16 replies 44 views Apr 19, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
We were just informed by our city council that we need to stay home until May 22nd. They will decide then if it is safe for us to return to normal or not.
+ 4 1 reply 6 views Apr 16, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
Crush is absolute waste of time. Why? It makes you see the person you're crushing on through a tinted rose glass rather what they actually are which 95% of the time are total douche bags who don't deserve your attention. I mean, all the tim...
+ 3 2 replies 12 views Apr 13, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
+ 3 4 replies 15 views Mar 27, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
+ 5 5 replies 14 views Mar 27, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
+ 4 6 replies 12 views Mar 25, 2020 |
I Need to Rant
Dear Lonely, pathetic, desperate men of similar worlds" You continue to ignore my message introduction. tbh I'm pretty sure you don't read my message, hence why you try to flirt on me. If you want to flirt to girl use tinder or other ...
+ 8 7 replies 40 views Feb 24, 2020 |

I Need to Rant