I Need to Rant

The choice is always yours..(;
3
|
Some days are just this...no good without bad..(;
4
|
One day at a time...(;
2
|
Please keep laughing my friends, laughter is the best medicine for all that ails ya! (;
4
|
Dear Lonely, pathetic, desperate men of similar worlds" You continue to ignore my message introduction. tbh I'm pretty sure you don't read my message, hence why you try to flirt on me. If you want to flirt to girl use tinder or other ...
7
|
My idiotic teacher gave me detention today for no freakin reason so at the end of class I asked him why and he said I was being rude. I told him I was telling the kid next to me to shut up and not him and he said that I’m lying to stay out of trouble...
0
|
You know what I really hate about college,uni? When you have those classes you hate bc it not easy or bc its borings but its a required to take for your major. And the teacher that teaches that class says that your grade depends heavily on the midte...
1
|
It's 4:17 AM. I've been trying to sleep for a while now and somehow I've only been able to sleep for 10 minutes. I've been staring at the wall thinking about how I messed up myself believing in people who I thought wouldn't l...
2
|
I just want to know when will it be our turn to... Live our life I'm tired of living life for others it's time for my love and I!
0
|
I hate that I'm so often in pain and that it makes me less capable of doing the regular things. And I hate the most that doctors will tell me to learn to "deal with it". Yes, I'm very sensitive. Yes, I can tolerate this (and I hav...
2
|
If I don't like someone I will make it clear. I am an adult I have the right to not like someone. We are not all going to be friends this is not school. You don't get to sit there and expect me to like every Bob, Joe and Steve that comes my...
1
|
The worst part of being Asian when your family favours your cousin who's a doctor. My own grandmother said doctors are the most valued people in the society and rest of the professions don't matter. 🙄
0
|
"Salam wa laykam? Is that how you say it?" Really dude? You finding out I'm part Arab didn't erase 26 years of English speaking. Jeez people.. just... don't. #workchronicles
4
|
MY DAD KEEPS LEAVING THE CABINET DOORS OPEN. I HAVE ASKED HIM TO STOP AFTER THE FIRST 2 TIMES AND HE SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, BUT KEEPS DOING IT. HE GETS MAD AT ME WHEN I LEAVE THE GATE TO THE POOL OPEN BUT HE LEAVES THE CABINET DOORS OPEN. WHAT A ...
1
|
Why do people give a shit, make fun of me and tell me to shut up when I put comments on page posts or anything that does not concern them? It's like I am not allowed to have a voice. I really wanna cry. 😣
3
|
It sucks when you realize you can never really count on people who you thought you could. Sigh.
6
|
So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
(I've mentioned this situation before, but I kind of need to rant about it again) I've been seeing this guy for 6-7 months, we are not official but we both like each other. Issue is that he might be moving abroad to do a PhD. Two univer...
1
|
So I found out recently about this. Now the family and I had decided to go on a 5 week holiday, so we needed to start looking for house sitters, because we have two dogs and some fish. We went through a few people, and they were quite nice. But there...
0
|
I write. Some of it is online on various sites and some of it is published. My friend keeps grabbing up my stiff to give to her 16 and 13 year old. My stuff is not appropriate for those under 18 and I can NOT get that through to her. I have no way t...
0
|

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds