I Need to Rant

"Salam wa laykam? Is that how you say it?" Really dude? You finding out I'm part Arab didn't erase 26 years of English speaking. Jeez people.. just... don't. #workchronicles
4
|
MY DAD KEEPS LEAVING THE CABINET DOORS OPEN. I HAVE ASKED HIM TO STOP AFTER THE FIRST 2 TIMES AND HE SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, BUT KEEPS DOING IT. HE GETS MAD AT ME WHEN I LEAVE THE GATE TO THE POOL OPEN BUT HE LEAVES THE CABINET DOORS OPEN. WHAT A ...
1
|
Why do people give a shit, make fun of me and tell me to shut up when I put comments on page posts or anything that does not concern them? It's like I am not allowed to have a voice. I really wanna cry. 😣
3
|
Why do people who own diesel-engine vehicles go thru drive-thru banks, fast-food places, pharmacy, etc? It's so rude, unpleasant, and hazardous to others behind or around them.
2
|
Let's talk about burning your tongue. Why can't I just wait 5 minutes for my tea to cool off? Noooo gotta take the chance and Boom! burned the damn tongue, of course. So now your whole day is ruined....no salt and vinegar chips, no dill pic...
4
|
It sucks when you realize you can never really count on people who you thought you could. Sigh.
6
|
So, I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw the guy “ I like” (not to mention, the guy I kissed last weekend) with the girl he “used to date” just walking towards the elevator. What should I feel?
0
|
Now we have to explain to the world why the hell those people won in the 2019 Philippine election.
0
|
(I've mentioned this situation before, but I kind of need to rant about it again) I've been seeing this guy for 6-7 months, we are not official but we both like each other. Issue is that he might be moving abroad to do a PhD. Two univer...
1
|
Why am I so incapable of motivations , why can't I want to do my homework , I enjoy this subject , I want to do good , why can't I just want to do productive things , I don't get it , why my brain I so dam lazy , like find a reason for...
18-21
2
|
So I found out recently about this. Now the family and I had decided to go on a 5 week holiday, so we needed to start looking for house sitters, because we have two dogs and some fish. We went through a few people, and they were quite nice. But there...
0
|
I write. Some of it is online on various sites and some of it is published. My friend keeps grabbing up my stiff to give to her 16 and 13 year old. My stuff is not appropriate for those under 18 and I can NOT get that through to her. I have no way t...
0
|
What is with these reddit Alabama jokes?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont marry my cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/9kcwnn/its_always_the_alabamians/ shut this page down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
1
|
How do you qualify to rent an apartment? Say someone has $2,000+ saved to move out of state and gets a job there, can you still get an apartment or do you have to work there for awhile? First timer
2
|
STORYTIME: beginning of last year I met a guy through my bestie. We would always hang out, the three of us. He was cute, funny, and outgoing but I was more shy around him. Before we’d actually hang out he’d flirt with me but I would take it as a joke...
5
|
Moving out my parents house has always been an exciting thought to me just because you’re on your own & have your own space. Right now I’m struggling to do so. I’m working (very hard) plus have sponsorships with clothing brands on instagram (not...
2
|
At my university library people have the habit of dumping their stuff at a computer and just leaving the computer for hours. I needed a PC but so many of them were taken up by people who aren't even using them. One time I went to the library a...
2
|
I play video games moderately. I can see the appeal but I don't let it take over my mind because it is not more important than my studies or the people in my life. There is someone in my life who is addicted to video games to the point that the...
1
|
This upcoming March I'm turning 40. 40! Ridiculous.
2
|
I'd rather my friends tell me they don't want to spend time with me rather than making up excuses and avoiding me. I don't want to waste my time on fake friends. I don't care if you don't want to 'hurt me' or '...
3
|

I Need to Rant
Categories: Community

I Need to Rant | Similar Worlds