I Remember My First Crush

His name was Brandon. We were only 9. He lived upstairs from my nans apartment. I would love to go visit her so I could also get to play outside with him. Lol He once climbed up a fence to get me a rose but it had thorns so it pricked him but I appre...
3
|
I saw my old crush's current girlfriend. She looks older than him, I mean she is older than him. What's with men and their grandma fetish?
1
|
Happy Tuesday to you
4
|
I first saw her in 7th grade. I never noticed her She got famous, when she got highest grades in mathematics. Sadly I got the lowest😓. Things went slow for me. Then during my sophomore year, for school lab our science teacher made three member team...
4
|
It was in the fifth grade on this kid named Jonathan. He randomly came to my house once and saw me chasing my friend around with a hose. She had ruined my chalk drawing and I didn't take such things lightly. Thinking back, I think that's ...
5
|
My first male crush was Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Malcolm in Jurassic Park. Then Robert DeNiro in Casino. My first female crush was Xena the warrior princess. Then Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I was a strange child, leave me alone. 😂
4
|
I was very early on that,there was a boy with the blondest hair i had ever seen who was some years older than me and friends with the son to a relative and friend of my mother. She has told me that the two of us kept looking at each other every time ...
2
|
My first crush...was a boy named David in grade school. I liked him all through grade school. In high schoolg he was in my science class and I was out sick during lab day and I had to call him to find out what they used for lab that day. I called him...
4
|
I was in kindergarten. There was this girl who sat across from me on the bus. I would look at her everytime I got on. I feel like I should have sat next to her and talked to her. I don't know where she is now.
0
|
I still think about her- I was in elementary school. I went to an after school program at a local after school program. My second year there, a new girl came to the program. She was only a grade below me and really cute. I became good friends with...
0
|

I Remember My First Crush
Do you remember your first celebrity crush?
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships, First Love

I Remember My First Crush | Similar Worlds