I Love My Family

Stopped by my parents today to visit for a while. Bubba loves it there. Grandpa has all the cool big boy toys. Atv, go-carts,... Well i could tell at the park today bubba was in a dare devilish mood, and things did not chage at my parents. At one poi...
3
|
My niece of 7 years old has invited herself over for Tuesday night, which is the beginning of a 3 days public holiday. She's been calling every day to make sure that I haven't changed my mind (as if I would ever) . She has already planned e...
7
|
Who was the last person you hugged ?
1
|
I love my little family. My parents are great, but it's been me our little one and hubby for 10 years now...together we can get through I Anything
6
|
I actually don't. None of them at all. I told my parents(and grandmother) that I don't love them, and asked them if they could stop telling me “I love you” so I would not have to lie and say it back. I think it hurt mums feelings a bit, but...
0
|
Dearly. Every single one of them. But it's time to outgrow the role of being my father's daughter and become my own boss.
1
|
Just got the call... What started off as a beautiful day has gone ugly and cold. Grandmas being brought in by ambulance. I don't know what's wrong yet. I should have more news within the hour To anyone who loves me I ask you for your ...
0
|
Stupidity is not at all tolerated in my family. Specially by my father. He's the cleverest person I know. My mother is smart too. But when the mood strikes them, they can crack the dumbest jokes ever and laugh like maniacs. :D :3 ;D :p I am...
0
|
My uncle is the funniest person I know. He called me this morning after seeing the pics of my antics of last night. :D It's nice to get an unexpected call from family at a very odd time just to have a good laugh over something silly. It made ...
0
|
been playing with my youngest niece she's adorable abit annoying sometimes but cute
0
|

I Love My Family
Categories: Parenting and Family

I Love My Family (Page 4) | Similar Worlds