I Write Poetry

Similar Face - So Long
Nah, not saying goodbye but maybe...goodbye to yesterday or other part of my life so something new would start a new beginning with all my heart new hope...new thing and maybe...I will grow beautiful wings. - Bright Blessings, Hope, Light, and Love...
2
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - Silent So peaceful; it seems so; like time...there is no sound; every movement...nothing; not really because I was just unaware that...of the sounds of my thoughts. - Blessings, Joker Green
1
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - Wait Waiting for an answer all day long; in time...maybe it will come; tonight...or perhaps in my dream. - Blessings, Hope, and Love, Joker Green
1
|
I Write Poetry
Lose no sleep over those that watch and let you hang, Be weary of crimson weeds that have not thorn but fang. Burn not for those who don't give your spirit spark, Bleed not for they who bring no light into your dark. Stay not for those who wou...
7
|
I Write Poetry
Stay in your lane, don't move to quick Stay at your pace, or suffer the whip Be who you should be, be who you are Don't leave your comfort, don't go too far Smart and smug, give me a quip Judgemental you, how easy it is To each their o...
3
|
I Write Poetry
You make me so mad The pressure of the anger always makes me feel as if im going to explode.  But the love I have for you would never let me dissect you into pieces  The love I have for you ..saves you ..from me The real me  The inner me You know. . ...
4
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - I Gain I Gain...Love; I Give...More Than What I Said Above; I Receive...Light; I Radiate...Much, Much Brighter; I Gain Your Blessings; I Spread My Golden Wings. - Bright Blessings and Light, and Love, Joker Green
0
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - Again All this while, I never thought that you would change and see me and the world differently and experience the wonders of the world...finally. - Blessings, Hope, and Light, Joker Green
0
|
I Write Poetry
My poem about COVID-19 We languish in solitude, the days crumbling into dust. Our lives set to a pause, a world fret in mistrust. The weighted stares we avoid as the masks veil our faces. A tape marks where to stand, Distance expanding our spaces....
8
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - Journey We go about daily doing things differently, Our own unique way...apparently; We are great and special...individually. - Bright Blessings and Love, Joker Green
2
|
I Write Poetry
It is only the sound of laughter from the unforgiven. They sing their prayers. Tattered words upon the wind. Forlorn and pent, silent in its admonition. For we the unclean lean ideally against these cages of psychosomatic oppression. Chained to...
0
|
I Write Poetry
Tie me up and hold me down Hurt my flesh, enjoy the sound Use me up and use me good Beat me down just like you should Unrelenting, day by day Close my eyes, can't fade away Slowly slipping in myself Feeling this I've always felt Lying crump...
2
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - Obstacle There is always obstacle...it seems like it but it never leads to ‘giving up’; Stay...until it is time to go and move on; So, learn...and grow...or the chance might be gone. - Blessings, and Hope, Joker Green
1
|
I Write Poetry
I put down my sword Cast off my sheild Laid bare my soul All my wounds and scars For everyone to see My fight is gone I'm beaten down Screaming is done Now just sobbing Deep heaving breath Lost in a chasm A vacuum surrounds me
2
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face - Chant Crayons and watercolours; humming and singing; aiming and planning; news and letters; two together...hand-in-hand, cool. - Blessings and Light, Joker Green
1
|
I Write Poetry
I see you When the levee breaks you will be there standing when the rest of the world has been swept away. Bloody nosed, soaked to the bone’ alone, cold and wet. Drenched and bruised but still standing, defiant irrepressible you.
4
|
I Write Poetry
Easy prey, easy feast Easy pickings for the beast Sly and slick, he hides in wait Watching intently my every gait I am helpless, with no cause Walking slower, I take a pause Over my shoulder, a quick glance Hoping that he'd take his chance Rip m...
2
|
I Write Poetry
Similar Face – Experience I wouldn’t know about you nor about anyone else, Well, not really but it doesn’t mean that things will be funny. We experience things as they are and as we are...living people; The ups and downs are a wonder because what w...
0
|
I Write Poetry
I saw the gracious action of my generation destroyed, How I mourned the kindness. Are you upset by how refined it is? Does it tear you apart to see the kindness so merciful? A devotion, however hard it tries, Will always be selfless. Are you upset b...
2
|
I Write Poetry
Time is our greatest enemy .. Mine yours mankind's .. One certainty in life is death . The time in between is so precious .. Make most of it . For tomorrow is Guaranteed to no one ...
1
|

I Write Poetry
Music Poetry

I Write Poetry | Similar Worlds