I Write Poetry

#7linerhyme as champagne on ice, oooh oh so so nice, for hot summer days, and cooling in ways that lift our moods high, shine bright in a trice; as bubbles and fizz, set smiles ablaze as giggles set free, let laughter amaze, as fresh dreams are made...
5
|
Macabre images Dance on the floor In through the keyhole And under the door On the edge of conscienceness Vexing anxiety Overwhelming futility Abandoning sobriety Lost hope Dimished dreams Into the cauldron Admonishment beams The punishment fi...
2
|
the stars shine in the night sky the sun shines so brightly I have to shield the sun from my eye the tree sways a simple bend the breeze whistles past my head I am alive in this sea of life my heart asks my eyes to see your radiant beauty as you w...
1
|
What is my purpose? And why am I here? Because the purpose of life, is to give life a purpose. If I could just lie down. And think for a moment. Then maybe I could find my motive. And find myself. I don’t know why I am here. I don’t know who I am. Wh...
3
|
Don’t look at your days, as wasted days. No matter what happened, or what could’ve happened. Today was an accomplishment, even if the only thing you did today was breathe.
11
|
I am scared for me The light I once had Isnt shining anymore And i dont know What happened to it I dont know How to get it back I just know its no longer mine I have always said Im broken I have always said Im damaged goods I have always said Im...
2
|
If i told you I was drowning Would you save me? Drowning in my own darkness Drowning in my own tears Drowning in my own hurt Would you lend me a breath? Would you resuscitate me? When life makes me flat line Am i worthy of such help ?
1
|
My gracious love, you inspire me to write. I love the way you call out my name, Invading my thoughts all day and throughout the night, Always dreaming about your luscious lips and soft hands. *** Let me compare you to a summer's day? You are bea...
2
|
Timeless Heart She is walking art. A breathing explosion of euphoria. Pureness so raw and beauty the depths of the ocean itself. She smiles a lot because she has been to hell and back and survived the journey. She knows. She comprehends and moves ...
7
|
Have you ever felt like you have been trapped? Did you feel like you were completely torn? Had your power and control been kidnapped? There was a time when I felt really worn. It was after a period of bliss. And right then it felt like something had ...
6
|
Pain leaves you bitter. It leaves you crumbled and broken. On the floor, for someone else to sweep up. Hurt leaves you bitter. It leaves you damaged and mangled. On the ground, for someone else to step on. Hate leaves you bitter. It leaves you tarnis...
5
|
Remember me when I am gone away, Gone far away into the silent land When you can no more hold me by the hand, Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay. Remember me when no more day by day You tell me of our future that you plann'd: Only remember m...
6
|
But until the sun burns us to dust, We dive into oceans of old, We swim under skies of centuries. Until our home galaxy becomes maelstrom and maker, We light candles and watch fireflies dance. We breathe another day, And burn on.
5
|
Two Sides He was one coin with two different sides. Made out of both stardust and gunpowder. He was mellow when needed and relentless when provoked. Most humans did not understand the beautiful contradiction that he was, not even himself at times...
5
|
After so many years of going through personal turmoil, one day I realized the calmness that surrounded me .. it was a gentle moment, feel of which was a pleasant discovery.... It was so beautiful, that made me try to put it into words.... Persian wor...
27
|
I watch the devil raise its sword. Scorn your protector whores. I laugh as he raises the blade. I hope he twists it. Suffer now Filth and damnation of no light. Contaminate each other. Your vows mean nothing to you. I walk away knowing. But I...
1
|
There once was a young lass called jane. She said, "See the great hurricane!" It was rather little, But not very fit ill, She couldn't say no to the insane.
0
|
I hate that I have to tiptoe on eggshells around the house that seemed to break as soon as I tell you how I feel Im tired of swallowing my viewpoints and my emotions just to deal with yours I'm lonely. & apparently There's a stranger ...
6
|
Determination I'm done painting people with colors, colors they have no business being painted in. I'm done making room, in my hollow chest for people with no intention of staying put. I'm done writing paragraphs, letting my fing...
8
|
If you’ve ever cried on the inside.. showing nothing on the outside... You Let your fears be your guide.. and afraid to see your side? Then I know you. If you’ve ever felt unglued... And show happiness instead of blue.. been afraid of being y...
3
|

I Write Poetry
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Write Poetry | Similar Worlds