I Write Poetry

You know I'v tried and better tried I really have but I've reached the conclusion that most people on here who think they write poetry really don't. :-(
18-21, C
1
|
I think of all the things I’ve never done. All the races I’ve never run. The people I’ve never talked too. I brush the fluff off my shirt Pretending what you said didn’t hurt. But it did. And what’s worst I think about what you said, And what it was...
3
|
Im trying. OK but you think that I’m lying.... omg Everyday. I try to sleep, feel like dying. Everyday I wait till five o’clock It five o’clock somewhere Ok I like a drink ! Hey I’m sorry.. Ok.. but hey don’t shout ! Hear me out . I like to think....
2
|
Hurt me Make being alone unnerving feed me to swallow Your worries I'm sorry I can't go I can't cope Patiently waiting Wandering time Chasing my mind Digging up Dried bones Lying for lying You're lying for lies Tears cried Dr...
1
|
Where is all this coming from These thoughts I wish I knew The tremors that I feel The emotions Running through I thought I'd have a handle On my heart That hurts so dear But then memories and nightmares Continue Instilling fear I sometimes...
3
|
Late At Night
3
|
The roar of their laughter echoes in the empty hallway. She makes her quiet getaway, socializing wasn't a priority. Retreating to a familiar room, she sits down on a charcoal bench in front of the piano. A solitude; her open hiding place...
5
|
Behind the Letters Behind the letters are the pain I suffer and endure, The struggles and scream for mercy of this young fool; Behind the letters are the words I wish for leisure, For the battle I conquer in this world to use as a primary weapon an...
2
|
These are my poems created from @Fungirlmmm ‘s WRITER'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE on SW. 🖤 I will also update this list as I compose.🖤🤗 17th contribution: Vision Blurring... https://similarworlds.com/32-Personal-Thoughts-Feelings/2687335-Vision-Blurrin...
8
|
Here are all of my other poems here on SW. 🖤 I will update this list as I compose. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 27 Teeth https://similarworlds.com/32-Personal-Thoughts-Feelings/2544034-Teeth-Those-demons-teeth-like-sharpened-blades ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
10
|
“The Scales” He rises to peak, a foamy white crest. Then, cascades down to her essence. A perfect culmination of salty and sweet. A blush, steady hand marinates the ebb and flow Face to Face She kneels before him Face to Face He worships her, again...
4
|
When He Was Gone II Finding him was tough And time grew so rough She doesn't want to do anything now Now that he doesn't want to be found Miles apart from each other And distance was the biggest hinder Suddenly her life became lonelier Gi...
4
|
When He Was Gone It was a cold December, And waves of memories she remember; A moment in time where sadness feels longer, A moment of cries and a bit of laughter. A story full of pain, And a little cup of love; Where everything feels so foreign, ...
4
|
Sleep, I need it and yet I’m denied I’m lying here and yet I’m not tired. I wake up I’m battered and bruised Body aches, feel tired and used. Going nowhere when I’m awake And yet I feel so sore when I wake.
1
|
Time. Am I to mend in time? But how when there are no places where your words will not find me, where your face does not appear, where my heart stops racing, where I can not erase you. There is no sanctuary as you are ingrained in every part of me....
9
|
Question - Am I to say goodbye? Am I to say goodbye? Am I to welcome something new? Even if that means sacrificing who and what I am now? Even if that means to completely disappear...and that'll be my final bow? To all who are reading this, I ...
0
|
I have enough reasons to cry for an eternity, but I’ll take the one reason I have, to smile instead.
8
|
Morning...Wake up! On this bed I am, I am...what? A clown, of course. What?...I'm not? Why do you say that? Facepaint, red nose...I'm game; What do you mean? Red mouth, bleached skin...my name! Oh, I am no clown, I'm smiling...and a...
0
|
Mine To You - Prayer 0 I send this prayer to you in the form of this poem; Whoever you are, I hope this poem makes you shine like a star. This is also tell that I have found true hope; I may not know how things will turn out, But I do trust that it...
1
|
Severed Solace Bearing the tainted heart She walks into the water Droplets gilding over the skin Currents flowing around and between To be cleanse The surface grows old and weary Shrivels away Unearthing the sickness beneath Filth clings onto her A...
3
|

I Write Poetry
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Write Poetry | Similar Worlds