I Write Poetry

The saddest thing I ever knew Was how much I became like you Abused and broken, filled with hate Confusing lust with love so great Sleepless nights and broken dreams Hopeless you and hopeless me Not enough to keep me strong Not enough to push along B...
3
|
My shadows connect but they never meet  And so the darker version of me  Is always traveling behind me slowly  And closely . She's impure  She's my sins  She is the things I do in the dark that somehow finds the light  With her always one s...
7
|
Mockingbird First love's a sight Of broken wing and crying  Mouth The outstretched hands Tender smiles, in naive narcissism Of a woman's care So bold in youth And cautious with fear When his scene's set Bird.Cage. Key. He ke...
4
|
the woodpecker hunts and probes for his perfect tree I have felt the love within your heart and I know it to be very perfect for me
1
|
Prayers. In Great wisdom did He hear her plea   For Happiness  Marked Us from Thee; Now in Irony answers He Of Cautious lesson And pious decree: No happiness will he know  Without truly her, Nor content is she knowing him, restless so Her...
4
|
Similar Face - Live Lightness In you; Vastness, Every about you. - Bright Love and Blessings, Joker Green
0
|
pleasure reigns it startled as an idle curiosity a single 'what if?' floating in my brain a single try, now growing in velocity and thus, started pleasure's reign the fog in my head, like a flowing sink forces my thoughts to flow int...
4
|
"sledgehammersledgehammersledgehammer" . hits like a storm as it rages for more - cries like a child who could never be born - creaks like antiques, old, bold and worn - screams like the sheets, over souls so forlorn -
18-21
1
|
Silly girl getting old, all alone Struggling to cope, never enough All used up, all out of love Always in pain, all in the brain Failed at the game, never could play It's always the same, always the same. And I am to blame, for being so weak Tho...
4
|
Similar Face - Gown Greatness in obsessing over winning your Love; nothing else. - Love, Joker Green
0
|
Dancing ballerina, in a jewelry box You like to keep me hidden, you like to keep me locked If you really looked, if you really watched You'd see the cracks in the porcelain, you'd see the fragile spots You like to see me spin and twirl You ...
5
|
Similar Face - Top Think of me and you of being Clowns For Life packing our bags of smiles and fun. - With Love and Blessings, Joker Green
0
|
A lot of my poems are songs. This one goes back to 85. It has about the most complicated chord progression and picking pattern of any of my songs. Understand Me I'm left without a single thing to say You just walked out yesterday....... My...
7
|
Similar Face - Gun Game up numbers! - Blessings, Joker Green
1
|
Similar Face - Faceless Finding you always charming ecstatic lively embracing sensation sense. - Love and Blessings, Joker Green
2
|
Words That You Write
6
|
Similar Face - Sight Same people in life give repeating Love and Happiness Happy Time Timeless Joys. - Blessings and Love, Joker Green
0
|
Parchments Yellow pages, Serial, Understanding yet unknown, Underwhelming.
3
|
Similar Face - Good Greatness comes in meeting you and being together with you out of Love out of Passion doing what is true to My Heart. - Love and Blessings, Joker Green
1
|
Greyhound
8
|

I Write Poetry
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Write Poetry | Similar Worlds