I Write Poetry

Silent So, ya don't wanna talk? Is it because of me? Like me...Love me...Wait, Louder! Even I know that you're hiding something; Naughty or nice? Today is nice...oh, so what about tomorrow? ---- With Love and Curiosity, J44
1
|
My favorite Things. We've both made some bad calls Had experiences all too same- Excuse me, love if leaving the room Brushed you Eye to Eye Passed Not wanting more of the Name; Pride's but a crinoline To a bow- Favor in a man's G...
0
|
I wonder why, My thoughts come and go at night. Some times I tend to fight, With what's inside. Sometimes I don't have the might, To be "okay" inside. All these thoughts crash against my skull, Like an unknown soul, Invading my...
4
|
When your loneliness gets too loud, When the isolation gets too heavy, When the unspilt tears overflow, Cracking and bursting the levee, When the scars split back open, When the pain breaks your heart, When you can't stand up for yourself, Becau...
4
|
The moon strips me bare Removes fase illusions That i place for comfort I see diffrent now I no longer see the hope I see the needed end
1
|
Thank you for the flowers, You sent awhile ago, Now they are Potpourri, Just thought I’d let you know. As dried as our Love Odourless over time Just thought I’d let you know things are great..I’m doing fine. Can’t really say things are great, when t...
2
|
Good Morning Great or good or just nice day...isn't it? May our day be right as life no matter the bumps ahead in every path no matter where we are going today. ---- With Love, J44
0
|
Open All the way, Open to receive with open hands and open to believe with open hearts and open to give with arms wide open and open to accept regardless of what has not been given. ---- With Love, J44
0
|
Crashing waves slam me down Pulled under With out breath And i hold on As the pain grows I hold on As my life is slipping And then i hit that rock A rock That cuts me open To bleed That rock That helps me reach above the waves To breathe
2
|
I look for you Search faces That pass by In a blur I become more and more lost. I long for you. I long for us. I look for you
5
|
Bold Big chunky brawn or just big courage like a huge rock; damn, no one would dare to in the way. ---- With Love, J44
0
|
Like Love is really shy, kinda like that, so... echoes in the form of 'Like'. ---- With Love, J44
0
|
From Wendy, With Love She's an ageless easy Lighting up the room; Everyone sees her But she only sees you. Gotta a little sleepy Tired lines do Even in the shadows Dreaming after you. You know it We both do Come on, let true be true You woke ...
2
|
I scrape at my chest cavity with a pen for what is left, as one does to that of batter in a mixing bowl. Searching for someone to lick the spoon.
4
|
Tortured. 5 September 2019 As Captor's intentions land as thrown- Confessions take Lovers everywhere    Before tomorrow's yet to go. Banished are the Children     As we once were Known; The quartered Grace     of          Yesterdays Now t...
3
|
Life's Life Like living? In this world? For what? Every little thing? So live like it. Live, Love, Laugh; In what we might do For that or whatever positivity creates more positivity; Eat, consume, or whatever comes in...be positive as well. -...
2
|
Let's get lost together from the dreary world from chasing misery the endless screams of the pitiless grind the fire of ceaseless needs harsh gusts of unsatiated want let's flee together from the evil spite of contention the wrat...
36-40
3
|
Phoenix. 3 September 2019 Without spreads  The burning within; Static out the rock We came to be on- Your form igniting  a furious limb. It rattles heavy Lighting her frame Alive Begining again And again Always Fires deafen the ashes  Falling Wi...
2
|
FROZEN Freeze! Rockin' Cool! Or...I can't move! Zero Temperature! Eh...hehe! Nice and Steady! ---- With Love and Smile, J44
1
|
HI! Hey! It's Me! 😄 ---- With Love and Laughter, J44
0
|

I Write Poetry
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Write Poetry | Similar Worlds