I Believe In Karma

I Believe In Karma
ooops Just broke my vacuum😂 cleaner!
1
|
I Believe In Karma
When you miss me remember when you had me I wasn't enough...
2
|
I Believe In Karma
Saw two dudes showing of with their expensive sportcars. Their were waiting at the traffic lights to become green and then speeded of to do a little race. Guess what they did it right in front of a police car🤣😂 I am sure that ticket wasn't very ...
6
|
I Believe In Karma
That whatever you do in this life will come back to you, be it good or bad; so try to be nice to others & help those who have less.
12
|
I Believe In Karma
I try to be kind to everyone even to people who dont deserve my kindness. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes right back around. I've seen people down the road get their comings who treated me poorly. You need to fight your battle...
17
|
I Believe In Karma
Karma will eventually catch up with you...
21
|
I Believe In Karma
I always get the instant karma😂 not for doing anything really bad, but I love to prank people
2
|
I Believe In Karma
You really have to have your wits about you with karma so much the chameleon!
3
|
I Believe In Karma
What you give out comes back to you, so I'm a happy and free girl, just trying to smile every day and light up other lives if I can!
7
|
I Believe In Karma
3
|
I Believe In Karma
Everything you do comes back to you.
9
|
I Believe In Karma
I've always been, and forever will be, a believer in karma. How can I not after experiencing both bad and good? If anything, karma helps guide me in my personal journey/life.
2
|
I Believe In Karma
It's an interesting premise, because it means you're able to affect your own hopefulness. I guess that's what the Buddha meant by 'right thinking'. What goes around cones around, they also say, and do what you will but harm ...
2
|
I Believe In Karma
Karma is so Powerful. I have been experiencing karma since i have done few mistakes and made people to feel sad everytime. Now, Karma is making me to feel the same pain how sad i have made to others. It is not easy to get away from Karma. It will de...
1
|
I Believe In Karma
KARMA
6
|
I Believe In Karma
Karma is always right behind me but thats okay because it keeps me in check. Though I dislike karma because sometimes when someone screw me over, karma doesn't always bite. After all those years of abuses by my ex boyfriend Ive once told him ...
0
|
I Believe In Karma
What goes around comes around, they say. Be careful what you wish for! Karma, really is true!
4
|
I Believe In Karma
Doing good things, doing good deeds, will be rewarded with positive karma. Doing bad things, you'll be getting bad karma.
4
|
I Believe In Karma
Cause and effect. We waste the universe does not, I read. I think this is true. We need simplicity in many things because our attempts at sophistication bring many unforeseen results.
1
|
I Believe In Karma
What goes around comes around...... Aleister Crowley posed: Do as you wilt and harm none.. Jesus of Nazareth said: Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Stands to reason, Providence whacks you in the head if you do somebody bad!
3
|

I Believe In Karma
Categories: Religion

I Believe In Karma | Similar Worlds