I Ramble

I had an eye appointment earlier...

Turns out I don't have glaucoma in my eyes. 馃コ I was so happy.

However, I have inflammation in my left eye... Where there's occasional pressure in the back of it, see "spots" and am sensitive to lights.

So now I have to try some eyedrops prescribed from the doctor to see if that helps.

They said stress can be a contributing factor. And... So... I'm kinda fcked with that for right now. 馃槓
twiigss41-45, MVIP
Don't worry Jupe, I'm in almost the same boat you are. My problem is, my good eye, my left eye, has a fluid leakage behind the retina. So if I look straight at something, it's either not visible, or the more I look away I can see it there, but mostly everything is distorted. My right eye, my bad eye, is still good.

I can't get a new pair of glasses because I won't be able to do the A or B thing. When the doctor has that machine in your face, and he says, A, or B? Okay now, A or B? I could do it with my right eye, but I can't see clearly with my left eye. And I'm on my last pair of glasses :(

They told me it was stress also, but I noticed it with the AOC monitor I had, I would see some kind of faint line, but then it'd go away. I think that monitor screwed my eye up. When I quit smoking, my eye sight in my right eye got a tiny bit clearer. They said my right eye was going to do the same thing as my left, with the fluid leakage, but it hasn't and it's been over 10 years.
JupiterDreams26-30
[@1201479,twiigss] Awww鈽癸笍馃馃挍馃
twiigss41-45, MVIP
[@381079,JupiterDreams] 馃
Lets take the glaucoma news as good news ... and work from there.

To help with your stress....
JupiterDreams26-30
[@6757,questionWeaver] 馃馃挍馃
Virgo7956-60, M
Loose the stress dear馃檪
JupiterDreams26-30
[@349935,Virgo79] Easier said than done haha
Virgo7956-60, M
[@381079,JupiterDreams] understood but it's pretty important to work on it馃檪
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
I am so glad they can help you.

Two weeks ago I had a red spot on the white of my left eye. It looked like it came from damaged blood vessels. I have no clue how it happened. It also felt sore and "puffy".

The red spot is gone now but my eye still gets sore from time to time.
JupiterDreams26-30
[@68716,JoyfulSilence] Aww, I hope it doesn't get worse
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
[@381079,JupiterDreams] Me too. I feel OK now.

I Ramble