Do people even know what rambling means I mean they confuse it with venting, possibly?

Talking about venting it soon will be time to break out,I don't mean break the thing, just break out the window air-conditioning... we don't have central air we have plenty of air just not central air which reminds me that central lost 5 to 8 and I couldn't find my keys after we left so, I had to search for nearly a 1/2 hour before I found them in the school parking lot where I had parked my car and to make a long story even longer I will tell you that I pride myself on my rambling and my ability to lose focus half way through a conversation if anything shiny presents it self. Everything, but the last 2 sentences may or may not be true
Repete · 61-69, M
I thought rambling was going from place to place ,I met a man the other day he was driving a rambler I think he was going someplace or other. It’s a good day to go fishing I think I’ll go. That reminded me the guy I met he wasn’t going anywhere soon because he didn’t have any gas, maybe your right maybe it’s talking on and on saying nothing , I’m sure glad I never do things like that. Not me never.
[@608163,Repete] pretty sure it means that too
I can definitely ramble at times. I can change subjects at the blink of an eye never skipping a beat.
[@78387,Stereoguy] My poor husband had to keep asking "and who was that" "Not sure what you mean" and the like
AliceinWonderland · 41-45, F
minds tend to drift about like they are daydreaming. and one thought leads to another thought.
Poppies · 61-69, F
Wonderful example! Are you really my husband, catfishing?
[@557324,Poppies] No I am justmerae
Poppies · 61-69, F
[@2144,Justmerae] you have a way with words there just like my husband! 🤣

I Ramble