I Ramble

..........................

I'll be talking to my therapist tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous because I'm going to have to talk about these ugly, intrusive thoughts in my head... Talk about the abuse. I'll only have 45 minutes and that's not enough time.

I'm probably going to cry. I don't know why I bother to discuss these issues because it's not like it'll fix anything.
geoam1 · 51-55, M
It's good to talk to someone about this stuff and you don't have to open up about everything in your first session.
JupiterDreams · 26-30
[@100938,geoam1] We have history. So she knows everything... But my brain has been unstable lately and I need to tell her some things
geoam1 · 51-55, M
[@381079,JupiterDreams] That is probably good. We all need someone to open up to. It's not good to keep things bottled up.
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
It's a start !

Dump all that stuff in your Therapists lap and let them figure out 'what to do next'.

It's never easy and certainly not comfortable, but you've made it this far !
Time to start making some of it somebody else's problem !!
JupiterDreams · 26-30
[@448576,Picklebobble2] Thanks 🤗
It helps get the poison out as I say. But it doesn't seem like it helps because there is just so much of it.

I Ramble