I Met Someone Online Who Is Important to Me

A lot of people in my friend circle have left SW. I don't want to remove them from my circle though because I'm hoping that they'll come back some day. I miss them!💛
+ 11 18 replies 37 views Dec 8, 2019 |
This is my first story on here. This is the story that brought me here. I apologize if it's scattered. I've tried to forget about this, but it's imploding within me. So, I have never been in love offline. I was practically raised on t...
+ 7 3 replies 39 views Jun 5, 2017 |
What a great and memorable day to start the month of May. Thanks for that ThePhilanthopeOtaku. I'll never forget all the moments we had together yesterday! Tho we didn't do anything much . Haha 6 hours was not enough ..I wish I could'...
+ 5 1 reply 24 views May 1, 2017 |
You get to meet so many different people online and some become special. There are few obstacles which force you to stay away from them but somewhere inside you don't want to..😉
+ 6 7 replies 14 views Apr 3, 2017 |
Some of the most important people in the world to me, I met online....and they are often the most "real" people I know....even though Ive never met some of them in person....that fascinates me
+ 10 3 replies 13 views Feb 18, 2017 |
A year ago, if someone told me we would be dating... I wouldn't have belived them. I don't do that... Dating online. But that happened. And I wish it never happened somehow. I am very attached to you but I'm not sure of loving you, I ...
+ 1 0 replies 18 views May 7, 2016 |
I've met 5 people here on EP who are really important to me. One of them, I am no longer in contact with, but I still chat with four of them almost regularly. I'm so grateful that I've met you and I love all of you so much!!!
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Apr 6, 2016 |
From BigAsset... I connected with Starlily online for the first time on May 18 2014. It all started with a simple post from her under the group 'I'm looking to make genuine connections with kind-hearted people'. Since then we have cha...
+ 1 5 replies 2 views Apr 3, 2016 |
I met a girl who lived 20 miles away from me online .. When we met .. She was thick and short and blue with blonde hair . Although we never official were a couple we always made love and she was the only person I always trusted
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Mar 9, 2016 |
I've met a lot of people on here that are super cool. But one in particular stands out, M1tch94. He's been my rock and understanding. We've been there for one another through the things that we've been through. I just wanted to th...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views May 7, 2015 |
I've met a lot of nice people online. And a lot of not-so-nice people. And I've also learned that for the most part you need to take online "relationships," whether it be as friends or as more, somewhat lightly because you never k...
+ 0 8 replies 0 views Jan 15, 2014 |
And They Are On Ep Too... Funny, I found this place while looking for stories on Racism, but never realized that I would run into other EPers elsewhere. When I first came to EP, I told a friend of mine that I have only know...
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Sep 6, 2009 |
Not Sure If I Want to Meet Them... As much as the person means to me, as much as I value the relationship, I don't know if I would ever want to meet the person face-to-face.
+ 0 5 replies 0 views Aug 31, 2008 |

Dating and Relationships Romance and True Love