I Am A Real Werewolf

So you guys are furries just on a whole new level?
0
|
I have an animal transformation fetish..That being werewolf transformation
1
|
I ask that anyone who sees this will read it. I know it's long, but please give it a chance. I'm posting this because my struggle with being a werewolf has made me a stronger person, and I want to give advice to others. I'm only here b...
5
|
Alphas that are looking for more pack members pm me
0
|
Anyone in or near Divide Colorado?
1
|
Hey there! Are you a real wolf looking for a pack? Private message me!
0
|
So I’m looking for wolves around the Buckinghamshire area in the U.K. it’s a full moon tonight (26th August) and is love to l spend it with others like me. Let me know ^^
1
|
Ok im new sorry if i don't know much but i am a werewolf, clan 0'Cuinn, and clan Lindley, and it seems to me that from all of the research i have been discovering about myself and others like me that there are different types of werewolves,...
4
|
I have a real specific question for everyone. Posting here to get a wider range of opinions, although god help me with the trolls... Anyways. Let's talk the veil. It was created to protect humans from supernaturals and vise versa right? So why a...
5
|
Hello there I'm new here. But not to the supernatural world. I'm pretty sure I'm a faoladh wolf, though I am not sure, but I have yet to shift. I am 23. I know there's an eclipse on the 27th. These can be powerful times and I do ...
2
|
My Latest Developments: Part 2 I've got some weird stuff going on with my wolf and human side (I wanted to call it "M-shifting but that wouldn't have been appropiate). It will probably be different per person just like shifting, but I...
18-21
2
|
Hi, can anyone help me? I’m trying to find out if I’m a werewolf or not. For as long as I can remember, I’ve felt an odd connection to nature and animals, mostly the woods and mountains, and wolves. I grew up with a normal human family, but things do...
0
|
My Latest Developments... Cause Why Not So basically it started out with pains in mostly my head,eyes and ears in February last year. No big deal. Yet they became more frequent and more painful, and eventually I've had moments of very severe pa...
18-21
4
|
It's been a while, I know... But since I have finally finished my finals I'll be online more often, cause I do have a lot to tell.
18-21
2
|
For the older, experienced shifters: what does your first physical shift feel like? Do you see in blue-yellow like a wolf afterwards? How do you shift back?
2
|
Uh, not to ruin anyone's fun (or placebo effect), but shifting charms aren't really a thing, nor are spells to stop or start shifting. While these things can work through the magic of placebo effect, they generally do not have a legitimate ...
22-25
4
|
Just a PSA.... We are allowed 500 blocks. Handy thing to know when the troll squad keeps interrupting your nap.
8
|
Way for less confusion...If you don't want trolls and the like commenting on your stories or pestering you, make a post, add a placeholder, and then say what you want to say a couple of minutes later. It works to decrease the level of people see...
22-25
0
|
I am not a Werewolf/Lycanthrope or even have the slightest bit of belief in such concepts, I am a Wolf Therianthrope and believe in the identity and spiritual concepts of Otherkinity. My question is, and I mean this without threat- what is your pro...
0
|
well well just as quite as I left it. Who is still here? say hi. What has happened it just looks to have gotten worse.
1
|

I Am A Real Werewolf
This is not a joke. So dont join to make fun. If you want to be one or are one join and talk away
Categories: Fiction, Hobbies

I Am A Real Werewolf | Similar Worlds