I Am A Real Werewolf

Does anyone here know the current contact of someone by the name of Dannuel S, or a Morgan. Thank you.
0
|
Hey, is there a better way to awaken then the wolf pelt spell cause I forgot how to do the pell somewhat, n can't find a real wolf pelt anything easyer?
0
|
I've got a question... So on a website for shifters I read that wearing permanent retainers, or even fillings in your teeth will mess up your jaws/teeth when you shift. I wonder if this is true but I hope it's not - since I heard you shift...
18-21
1
|
I apologise for having been dead af for over a year... the reason is cliche but true: college. I had a year of college that went over really quick, and now I've started another education- so I'll spend most of my time here reading other peo...
18-21
0
|
Sorry i haven't been as active, very busy with a college course and my job, however I will try and be active in my free time. By the way are there any werewolves on here that HAVE shifted? If so could I talk to one?
0
|
Hello, so I'm aware that there are a lot of apps for werewolves or other supernaturals, like amino and such. But what about websites? I would think that there would be more websites since websites are older then apps. So if you guys had to say, ...
0
|
Does anyone here know about good books on real werewolf/shifter information that I can buy or rent or something? Like credible information? Looking to learn.
1
|
My necklace came in! Just thought it looked cool and will help me not deny as much.
1
|
Any werewolves in Illinois or neighboring states? Want to see if I'm the only one.
0
|
Hi. I’m new here and with this thing of being a werewolf. I think I’m in the supernatural puberty period in which I’m going to experience my first shifting, in theory. I’m a bit lost on this supernatural journey and I will apreciate a lot some help, ...
0
|
Life is what you make it, if you choose to deny and ignore important clues that life sends your way then you shall be blind your whole life. This is a lesson I am still continuing to learn. I for a long time rode through life blind, even though I kne...
0
|
What are some good recourses on werewolves and other shifters? The most credible ones?
0
|
Are there any real werewolves I can talk to? Thank you.
0
|
Hello, this is a question. I'm still relatively new and need like a teacher or mentor to learn more about what I am. If you're serious and interested in being a teacher or mentor to me then please send me a pm or reply (whatever works for y...
0
|
Denial: Throughout my whole life and even sometimes currently I struggle with denial immensely. See I was adopted along with two sisters from Ukraine, and didn't grow up knowing what I was or anything like that. When I started to realize I was ...
0
|
My dreams: Around 4th and 5th grade I also started to get really odd dreams. I would dream about traveling to different dimensions, wolf like beings that stand on their hind legs as apposed to regular wolves and shifting into these wolves or being wi...
0
|
Next I will talk about my vision. I see trillions of micro-sized glowing dots everywhere. Everything and everyone is covered in these. Animals, people, air, sky, tables, plants, etc. During the day I can sorta ignore the dots in most situations but a...
1
|
Hello, greets from berlin. Was there a time when werewolves and other forms ruled an empire? What happened that so many had to go underground? Which countries or tribes were your home country back then? My research on the net did not show much. What ...
0
|
So is shifting something that results because of the fight/ flight reflex in people? I’ve been trying to understand under what circumstances it occurs. If the fight/ flight reflex is the source of it occurring, does that mean the shift happens becaus...
18-21
0
|
So you guys are furries just on a whole new level?
0
|

I Am A Real Werewolf
This is not a joke. So dont join to make fun. If you want to be one or are one join and talk away
Categories: Fiction, Hobbies

I Am A Real Werewolf | Similar Worlds