I Lost Someone Important to Me

I lost the child that dreamed endlessly. Why is it that the world works to break your wings? When I was a little girl, I was cheerful. I love people. Then growing up, I got to interact with other kids in the neighborhood and in school. I saw childre...
4
|
Light a candle for the lost, the ones who wander in the dark, seeking help from helpless hearts. Light a candle for the lost, I still remember, I still remember who you are.
5
|
I lost a lot of beloved people in my life... First my grandmother when I was in senior high. I was her favorite grandchild. Lung cancer took her away. Then my father died of stroke when I was 18. He may not be the perfect father but I was a daddy...
5
|
Though I am far beyond just dead and broken, it still kills me just because, that when I speak of you now, I can no longer say IS and instead must say WAS.
3
|
I hate all the soft terms for it. My grandad didn't 'pass away', I didn't 'lose' him; he died. Pure and simple. That was on Wednesday, 5th July 2017. Two days ago. And although I was there when it happened, and I was sob...
4
|
My best friend died in 2015 from a brain aneurysm. It was so sudden and unexpected, I miss her so much. I miss spending time with her, I miss her smile and caring nature. I wish she was still her; she gave great cuddles
18
|
Loss, Losing, Lost I've never really cared for the term "lost" or "losing" when it comes to the death of someone, or at the end of a relationship. It sounds like they've been misplaced, or wandered off into the woods. W...
9
|
I don't have the courage to say hello- in fear I might break her heart all over again..I wish she would have said yes, and that she loved me back..then I'd never have gone down this path again. She was my star beam. And I'll always be ...
4
|
I expected to feel differently when I saw the girl who gave me her heart post a picture with her new boyfriend. I expected to feel jealous. I expected to watch the seams burst open across my freshly mended heart. But I didn't feel that. I felt c...
4
|
I think about my sister on a regular basis; speaking daily and then gone still lingers.
1
|
11
|
Its so sad loosing Xavier today just took me back to that morning march,23,2012 the morning my best friend was shot and killed I really miss him the pain of loosing Daniel never went away I just learned how to live with it but now loosing Xavier brin...
6
|
This is the last thing he posted on facebook, he loved life he had a kid who he fought for everyday as he said he survived several surgeries that he had because he got shot 2 years ago but that last heart surgery was the one that was complicated...
6
|
So the past few weeks , I met a girl named Bridget. In alot of ways, we were the perfect pair. We shared the same birthday, liked the same things, talked everyday after school, and most of all, we both loved and trusted each other. Now I haven...
0
|

I Lost Someone Important to Me
Losing a family member and or close friend
Categories: Loss in the Family, Loss of a Friend, Parenting and Family

I Lost Someone Important to Me | Similar Worlds