I Believe In Miracles

It was mid Sunday afternoon when our neighbours showed up to visit. Husband, wife and their 4 children. We were good friends and our 4 kids loved to play with the neighbour kids. The afternoon sped by and supper time was fast approaching. I becam...
3
|
Everything is Quantum.... including you and I. Once you understand how quantum behavior works, we begin to believe them and apply them despite what our eyes say.... We begin to believe in the miraculous and that enables us to live more miraculously. ...
6
|
I See Them Everyday... -But human perception is a funny thing. We classified miracles as bleeding statues/icons, inexplicable recoveries, etc. etc. But miracles are all around us. And if you learn to pay attention, it'll ...
0
|

I Believe In Miracles
Categories: Religion

I Believe In Miracles | Similar Worlds