I Am Still In the Process of Moving On

I don't like being home anymore. This is my last semester, so I'm counting on being able to find a job soon to be able to move on out and find an apartment in the town. All of my other first cousins are starting out with their lives, one w...
0
|
I am trying so so so hard to moe on, but man is it hard. I want to talk to him so badly because i'm hoping that maybe things will go back to the way they were, but deep down I know they aren't. It's so hard not to reach out to him, but...
3
|
Back in November I ended a LDR "relationship." I put air quotes because the guy never wanted to make it official until we could meet each other in person. But he was quite abusive after the first 2-3 months. He would belittle me and manipul...
1
|
From both... The person The school The tiredness and weakness and exhaustion you feel when you're punched on your body, I felt that in my heart...especially on the 3rd of May... I felt it yesterday a bit...then I danced...and sang appropriate ...
2
|

I Am Still In the Process of Moving On

I Am Still In the Process of Moving On | Similar Worlds