I Express Myself Through Writing

You are the way in which the sun casts its rays through the window of my day Making seamless strides through time while unearthing new shadows A darkness which divulges more than sweet phosphorescence ever could My sunlit reality There all along ...
4
|
Well today I think I’m a little angry, trying to landscape while it’s still frigid. Meanwhile a college friend in the Southern US is having a wonderful spring day.
0
|
I’d like to start posting more often. What type of stories would you like to hear about me? 💛
11
|
Do I come off as needy? Do I act as if I need to be guided and directed in my behavior? I want to be me and who I am, but I feel like a part of me is missing, so I am at a fork in the road about which way to go now. I was made in God's image, so...
1
|
Saw a post that has me seriously questioning past relationships. What was assumed? What was taken for granted? What was I afraid to know, that I never bothered to ask.
4
|
Language is a tool through which me communicate our ideas, thoughts, feelings and emotions to others! We express ourselves better with the language we use! Diction during Victorian era was more of a distinction that would showcase the elegant class...
1
|
Global recession, Uncontrollable inflation, Destructive political ideologies, Terror problems, Communal conflicts, Racial tensions, Insignificant business outsourcing, Planned insider tradings resulting in major business acquisitions and No one hears...
0
|
It feels like I have been on song trip full of ecstacy, love and confusion. Did you realize that when you open and turn on a Samsung product you enter into an agreement with Samsung? I know, you should have to agree to something in writing before ent...
0
|
Today, I don't know how would I express my thoughts. Thinking lots of things this time. I have this feeling full of curiosity and confusion about things I don't think would matters. Life is too short to be wasted with so much hatred to othe...
3
|
Today I am believing that God reached up to where I was and pulled me down, but what he didn't realize was, I was already married and no matter what happened to me, my life would always end with my husband by my side. We were meant to be and we ...
1
|
I like to write letters to my boyfriend. He’s three hours away from me, at university. It’s “old-fashioned,” and we do still text and call one another, but I like holding and reading a physical letter. 📝
7
|
I could still feel your heartbeat, A rhythm through the night. I care less about my hurting, As long as the heavens got you with delight. Couldn't ignore the reality, that they'd be us three, But just you and me. And the life that I want...
5
|
Curled up in your embrace. The plush blankets over my skin, Fingers tracing along the cotton of your pajama pants, My nose, Nestled sweetly under your arm. I feel at home. The warmth from your skin radiates like a nurturing beam Without you, I would...
2
|
Hello similar worlds. I am still here, but six or seven months ago I left and I felt like moving on. Somehow, I was drawn back here. I don't know if it was in the idea of writing my thoughts or using this space as a platform for my writing...
6
|
Sadness hit me today like bricks raining down. Considering this is usually a sad time of the year for me, I was actually doing very well this season, until...an hour ago. Someone wrote the most innocuous thing, and it touched a place in me, so deep a...
5
|
Stripped of the flesh of the Earth An innate vulnerability But not all is lost What is to come is an awakening
1
|
I'll meet you in the middle Such is the gradual pull between planes Divided; a partial sense of a whole Is this the meaning of it all Or just enough to feel awake
1
|
I still do Love And Want you. It’s Been A while But I love you Still. Thinking Of You Day And Night. I hate That I Love you. But i do.
6
|
My significant other came to me on my lunch, which started at 12pm, with a lot of negativity that started with me not calling him until 12:07. He turned into a big tirade about wanting to have an open life with his partner, he wants to know what...
4
|
Do you think there are some people in the world who just aren't meant to be in a relationship? Here I am, in the beginnings of a new relationship. It was not planned, not even on my radar, when it began. I wasn't planning on falling into a...
2
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds