I Express Myself Through Writing

When things are at their lowest point do you drown ? Crawl? Fight? Does a little bit of light make you want to do better? Have you ever been so physically ill you were in pain and freezing and you still make yourself move and fight? I lost my light...
1
3 hrs ago
|
Who is God? I think that God, my God is a higher power, but more than that a collective higher power. My God has no constraints, no bounds, is everywhere and nowhere, and yet that does not matter. There is no time, no space, no thoughts, no words I ...
1
|
Remember. Last night I held you in my arms and kissed your forehead as you after tucking you into bed. I gently close your bedroom door , leaving just enough light to come into your room just as you liked it. I went to the kitchen and finished pick...
3
|
I keep going back, as if drawn, to the rooms, the addiction, looking at it in different ways, trying to understand it more. My son's drug problem, my own addiction or codependency. Today I am thinking that there is some void that is trying to ...
2
|
Each of us have a dream, a heart’s desire. It calls to us, and when we’re brave enough to listen and bold enough to pursue, that dream will lead us on a journey to discover who we’re meant to be. 🧚‍♀️
5
|
What is love? People throw it around a lot. “I love you “ . I wait quietly. It’s not something that’s easy for me to say if it isn’t true. People say it but what is love to them? I look to see what they do and how they behave. Not what they say. For...
5
|
I was a black rose And the sun shone on me for two months. I saw yellow wildflowers Hope Now all my wildflowers are dead. Back to darkness and cold .
1
|
The only good thing I have is my heart and brains and talents. But I am emotionally scarred and traumatized and no one understands or wants that. I can’t go back in time and protect myself and it’s not my fault. I don’t tell anyone or ask anyone for ...
3
|
I am standing just on this side of a door I closed, knowing that it could open up and swallow back into the darkness at any time. I am re-evaluating myself, looking back and seeing where I have been, where I am, and where I still want to be. I know...
1
|
Your fool for hire My soliloquy liar Tell me again Why we even bother
2
|
Attention Deficit Blurred imagery Cacophony randomized Unsettling toxins All threats disguised Back and forth back and forth No settling in the grove Assailant lurks So afraid to move The constant woe Mind never at rest Like signals darting El...
2
|
Sometimes I feel I am unheard even if I am screaming. It doesn’t matter if I’m not okay or physically ill. I’m a puppet to having no help at all. So I fight, I crawl but I hide it so no one sees I’m any weaker on the street . I feel like a dog someti...
2
|
One of the most flattering things is getting a compliment from someone you have the highest respect for and who is so deep and intelligent and creative themselves. A beautiful friend uplifted me this morning to the highest and I was in a place where ...
2
|
What do I have to be to be loved? He wants to hurt my storm Into what? If I don’t feel anything Am I okay? I used to be so pretty Now I am faceless Genderless. But I’ll snap his neck just the same . Alone in the dark. Not allowed to say I’m lone...
3
|
I am finished emotionally and going thru Apocalypse of being dead mode so beware and get ready for this brain eater zombie
3
|
If you will just keep on running from them ,they will come across again and again.. So tackle them with patience for once and for all
0
|
Ain't get any bigger then prophecies?! or relying on self made predictions..
0
|
Human is the most terrifying creature of all.they are devastating the echoing system of this planet , wasting blood of each other, increasing and racing in munitions.. I am so worried for upcoming human races what are they gonna see and endure...this...
2
|
I think ,considering about only yourself is pure vanity which cause you worse mental illness because few of others around you might need you
0
|
It's always a hardest part,people voice their opinions of which they are unaware of
1
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds