I Express Myself Through Writing

Post Rating Level: | | | |

When you have something almost no one understands its like being buried alive. No cure it’s not going away and you have to try to survive it all alone. No mother or father or husband. Brother. You have to force yourself to appear strong. To appear ok...
8
|
Those bittersweet memories will hardly fade away...
6
|
Silent and humble. Pain wrapping around my sick heart like scar tissue. I know I was never anything to him at all. Yet I gave all I knew to. All I ever learned was to be a wound But for him I blossomed. Somehow. Why? I see him now and my heart s...
3
|
I fall into my darkness alone. Knowing in my sadness that I really am very different. I never became what ruined me. I am fierce But not the fierce of cowardice. True strength is kindness and empathy. I am sensitive And very lonely because of i...
3
|
Isn’t it really nice to have someone who understands you?
5
|
I look down from above Quietly. I don’t want to go down there. No more hope. Disappointment in humanity. I am completely alone and I know this. I look down but I refuse to fall. If no one ever comes up I’ll stay here alone.
5
|
The grey look down on me. I will never be grey. Never be accepted. Misunderstood I walk alone. Let them look down I am not below. You can’t look down on the sun I shine quietly Strong. I know not to hurt.
2
|
He made me reach for his hand and showed me warmth and beauty and his soul was a place I wanted to visit. Then he pulled away . Thank you for painting me a picture before I decided to frame it. My bad ass has my own paint though .
6
|
Although I listen to all type of music, Country music will always be my favorite. Taken me back to to Music City the tiresome this old broken down bus will roll along and the radio will play a new country hit. Once back in Tennessee as I sit in t...
0
|
3:37 am read the dashboard as I got out and made my way down the boardwalk. It was about 65 degrees with a warm sea breeze as the pale moonlight shined brighter than the lamp posts. I made my way to the usual spot I go to during the times I'm wi...
1
|
I love writing. It's my passion. A craft I won't quit doing. This site is a good avenue... It's like I am street-walking through the depths of the unknown. As I lurk around along the pavement of nowhere...dim lights flicker but I...
5
|
Windy Creek The wind blew her hair across her face, but she remained as stone, eyes fixed forward, but focused on nothing. Sitting expressionless she stared out over the creek, knees wrapped to her chest in her own embrace. The sound of the water ...
3
|
A print of My Bunkie by Schreyvogel, hangs in the anteroom of the office where I work; which I do not like. The scene is a rescue action. One of the riders has apparently been shot and the three men are galloping in to pick him up. In the foreground,...
4
|
I think I've figured out how to write better stories. I've focused so much on making character's that feel natural. I feel like all my OC's represent something about my personality. I've given the protagonist my flaws. A side...
1
|
I like to write, it's a great way of relating thjngs, a blog! It's a way of telling new friends many aspects of what they would like to know.
2
|
A Roadies Dance He was just a roadie only there to pick up after the band. Every night stack it up then tear it all down. She was a devout follower of the band... Loved the music, knew every line. He always envied the guys and how the women seem...
0
|
A cold brisk morning says hello as the old man slowly climbed out of bed. Remembering at that moment how lonely the winter can make a person feel. Pouring himself a shot of warmth as he readies himself to walk out and grab a new batch of firewood. ...
0
|
we looked at each other a long while we had just made love and as I reached over to kiss her her eyes met mine we held each other’s gaze searching each other’s eyes not a word was spoken not even a sign something formed between us we could feel i...
3
|
remembering a most special Christmas just you and me alone like we like it me with my arm around you you huddled close the darkness shattered by the slowly dying fire just a short time ago raging like an out of control stampede you said I’d like...
4
|
for she is my beauty yes she is my truth her heart I hold in the palm of my hand for not to crush but to love for not decline but to exclaim that she is my life and I am hers for we are one and will forever be not separated again
2
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds