I Express Myself Through Writing

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I think I've figured out how to write better stories. I've focused so much on making character's that feel natural. I feel like all my OC's represent something about my personality. I've given the protagonist my flaws. A side...
1
|
I like to write, it's a great way of relating thjngs, a blog! It's a way of telling new friends many aspects of what they would like to know.
2
|
I can write alot! I have journals which i write every day as a means of keeping my sanity!
5
|
A Roadies Dance He was just a roadie only there to pick up after the band. Every night stack it up then tear it all down. She was a devout follower of the band... Loved the music, knew every line. He always envied the guys and how the women seem...
0
|
A cold brisk morning says hello as the old man slowly climbed out of bed. Remembering at that moment how lonely the winter can make a person feel. Pouring himself a shot of warmth as he readies himself to walk out and grab a new batch of firewood. ...
0
|
we looked at each other a long while we had just made love and as I reached over to kiss her her eyes met mine we held each other’s gaze searching each other’s eyes not a word was spoken not even a sign something formed between us we could feel i...
3
|
remembering a most special Christmas just you and me alone like we like it me with my arm around you you huddled close the darkness shattered by the slowly dying fire just a short time ago raging like an out of control stampede you said I’d like...
4
|
3:37 am read the dashboard as I got out and made my way down the boardwalk. It was about 65 degrees with a warm sea breeze as the pale moonlight shined brighter than the lamp posts. I made my way to the usual spot I go to during the times I'm wi...
1
|
You need more, More than I can give you, More than I ever done before. You want more, To be cared, To be touched, To be kissed. You hope, Me to be around, While you do all that, With thinking I have a heart to accept that, I guess you never knew me...
2
|
I wish you were laying on my arm, I would watch you for a few minutes, Then I would try to wake you up with my kisses, Fingertips would follow curves of your body, Until you open your eyes Then...
0
|
for she is my beauty yes she is my truth her heart I hold in the palm of my hand for not to crush but to love for not decline but to exclaim that she is my life and I am hers for we are one and will forever be not separated again
2
|
Every person relies on and is bounded by their individual knowledge and experiences in life. This is what we call our “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are both equivocal, and ones reality can simply be another’s illusion. So Is it not pos...
1
|
I want to drift away but these binding ties take me nowhere.. How hard can it be for them to let me go? I want to walk on the edge but these voices don’t let me climb.. How simple can it be to let someone be? Expectations, rules, pressure c...
3
|
If you claim her smile As your possession You may well lose it. If her laughter can't escape The space in which You locked her They'll become mere echoes In a painful silence. When you build a wall Around her... She'll find her wings...
8
|
When all is said and done I will always remember you with fondness and I will always remember your heart and the love that your heart held for me. I shall never forget all that we shared, all the smiles and the good times. And while there were tears...
3
|
There’s a very consistent reason why people have relationship problems and wind up in an unhealthy dynamic. Bad communication! There's what they call egocentric communication, wherein a party is a bad listener and only communicates about his...
3
|
This time of year has, for too long , been scarred by sadness for me and others close to me. a tragic loss in the past gave us no reason to celebrate , or feel festive... Now however, I feel blessed!! I was gifted with a healthy little grandson on bo...
3
|
Dying inside Seconds away from a panic attack But appear strong. Because ..... I don't even know anymore. My heart hurts. I will be alone. But better to be alone,  Than to think you're not, And find out you are.
6
|
Sooooo Almost a month later, and s.o.'s Ex is still at it.... I texted her this tonight. .. hell will break loose tomorrow. ..lol "Vera. . . I don't know where you get the idea that you can keep putting me down, and I'm just goi...
5
|
I just woke up from a nightmare. About ghosts. No one will really know what that means. I used to have these reoccurring ghost nightmares before I left my ex husband. At the time I never knew what was causing them. It took me a while to realize it w...
6
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds