I Express Myself Through Writing

Wind whispering menacingly in the willows and oaks Speaking the truth of all things I perish a little each moment .....If you find my bones along the path, bury them deep The whippoorwill defies the darkness Its song offers solace to th...
7
1 day ago
|
"The Dark Swan" How many of us have truly loved? To decipher the heart’s code With nimble fingers loosening buttons Until his bloody passion, plateaued. He never sat at the back of a plane He was the unsung hero, a swan. He ...
3
|
The factory next door must have been producing distance because one day it was just gone. I built my own factory that makes proximity and the other factory returned, said it couldn't sleep without my noise either. In industrial society we are co...
2
|
I write everything that happened to me today!
5
|
I want to write some tequila words the kind that make you crazy when you taste them from my mouth
2
|
Yellow Rose For the last twelve years on July 26 Jesse Spring and his daughter Ally have been riding out in his Chevy , bringing with them a new yellow rose to replace the old one at the grave. Pulling up their arm sleeves in the heat of the Cheyen...
0
|
Memories Fierce grace...."Before"....happy grace...love grace...good things kept happening....Then, death...grief...losing things...pain...loneliness...uncertainty...also grace... HEAVY GRACE. I discovered that God and I were on speakin...
4
|
I make notes to self. When your heart is undefended, when you bear the unbearable, the moment you accept what troubles you've been given, something within you dies. Ego breaks open, then you see who really you are. That's what losi...
3
|
Yesterday I showed the courageous, strong side of me. I was invited to a party of a well known lady in our community. She turned 68. It was my first time to join such occasion, after R. I dressed up, and showed up. I am all of these things: strong a...
3
|
With all the demands of work obligations, community commitments, where is wisdom found...? An old Jewish proverb says, "Silence is the fence around wisdom." Mother Theresa also wrote, "Souls of prayer are souls of great silence."...
4
|
What is something that bothers you about your friends? For me it is when they ask how I am and I’ll say not so good today. And they say why. 😒 They know me. My situation. My life is hell. Always the same reason. It’s never going to change or get an...
0
|
I am darkness. Indigo swirls of lost and belonging nowhere. I am the afterthought The impossible I know my place now. Sadly I don’t cry anymore. Maybe I’ve become immune to hurt Or numb Blue as my eyes I’m on lockdown and pretty much done Wha...
6
|
I betrayed her. She looked back at me with tearful blue eyes “Why ? You sold me out.” I drop my head in shame My reflection speaks to me silently With many questions. My eyes speak even when I can’t.
5
|
My sorrow is quiet and soft. I think too much. I feel too much. Was I painted wrong? I paint my own picture Blue on the inside of a cold window. Will I ever know the answers I seek? Will anyone ever understand me? I am quiet And it is dark. ...
5
|
What wound is my soul? My eyes cry silently Searching endlessly for him Everywhere In everything And my world is an abyss without him I am twisted and she is too small to see what my eyes know. A slab of steel And I miss him as he sleeps. Don’...
6
|
People often disappoint me . I do my own thing and keep to myself because I feel pretty hopeless in being so different and having empathy and love . People just never care the same and that sickens me. Where is bravery? Where is strength? Life is l...
6
|
Like a little girl I curl up holding my pillow. This is the me not many see. Soft and feminine. In the dark... Thinking. Inside me like a starry night of colors An aurora of darkness and light. Quiet. Life is so lonely. I am a secret. A lost ...
8
|
I love you ....Id say Dream to me.... I guess I should’ve known all the times he didn’t say it back he was telling me something. I never told anyone I love you. I linger in a place I don’t belong and never did. I promised . There’s just this part...
3
|
I’m starting to believe my self hatred ( at times) is a manifestation of what I was brainwashed to believe by abusive adults as a child. I counteract the echoes of “you’re bad “ by asking myself what I actually do that’s bad. Nothing really. Hurt an...
5
|
Anyone got any tips on songwriting? Listening on a loop to the piece of acoustic guitar music I played last night. Trying to come up with lyrics. I did come up with something as I was playing and recording the music, but it all went away when I wan...
1
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds