I Express Myself Through Writing

On the cusp of waking Sleep still swimming Muddled between what is and what is not She lingered in his mind's eye Trying to hold on to her His eyes closed again Her essence fading Pushed away Loneliness drifted in Like the tidal surge Washi...
7
|
The brine wind tumbles the capped waves with sea foam His eyes scan the vermillion horizon Sitting amongst the dunes, the seagulls decry the settling dusk Her words stir in his mind and sustain his solitude The ocean and it's fathomable d...
4
|
This is part 2 of my Voices mini series I wrote awhile back. “I knew we couldn't trust him!” There was bitterness in the angry voice as it spoke in the girl's mind. When there was no response, the voice added,” And none of you believed me!...
0
|
In the early morning light she thought of her prince, not in any fantastic way as he was but a flawed and imperfect man but he was her man and he brought light to her dark world as shadows called her name, as she ran from them but could not hide. He...
4
|
I wrote this before he left me and before I got help. At the time I didn't know how it would end, but I knew it would end soon. I showed this to him shortly after writing it and he said I didn't need to worry. He lied. Anyways, here's...
0
|
The Funhouse Walking through the mystery Arms outstretched and eyes closed Frightened of the unknown Phantasms behind every corner Walking on eggshells Traversing the maze Multiple doorways to explore Some by choice Some by force Infinite mir...
5
|
Between the tall rows of corn Rustling stalks sway in unison A hiding place where time is still Yearning for a past where she could begin anew Wind caresses her face and dances through her hair A place that used to calm, yet now impounds The...
4
|
There’s something to be said about finding treasure that you didn’t know existed or thought you’d ever find in the first place. Gold and silver of the monetarily expensive kind are good, most grand if you ask me but I’m talking treasure of another k...
1
|
The depths of the ocean know nothing of my heart The sands of the desert will not release any coaxed secrets for eternity Deep and darkened places of the forest will always stay silent as long as there are no ears to hear the muted echoes of d...
6
|
A veteran awakes from a nightmare and takes a look around . His eyes that seen so much horror can now see more beauty than he can even begin to describe. He hears peaceful and beautiful music softly playing from somewhere up above. The veteran thi...
5
|
Wind whispering menacingly in the trees Speaking the truth of all things I perish a little each moment ....If you find my bones along the path, bury them deep The Whippoorwill defies the darkness Its song offers solace to the loneliness ...
8
|
"The Dark Swan" How many of us have truly loved? To decipher the heart’s code With nimble fingers loosening buttons Until his bloody passion, plateaued. He never sat at the back of a plane He was the unsung hero, a swan. He ...
3
|
I write everything that happened to me today!
5
|
Yellow Rose For the last twelve years on July 26 Jesse Spring and his daughter Ally have been riding out in his Chevy , bringing with them a new yellow rose to replace the old one at the grave. Pulling up their arm sleeves in the heat of the Cheyen...
0
|
What is something that bothers you about your friends? For me it is when they ask how I am and I’ll say not so good today. And they say why. 😒 They know me. My situation. My life is hell. Always the same reason. It’s never going to change or get an...
0
|
I am darkness. Indigo swirls of lost and belonging nowhere. I am the afterthought The impossible I know my place now. Sadly I don’t cry anymore. Maybe I’ve become immune to hurt Or numb Blue as my eyes I’m on lockdown and pretty much done Wha...
6
|
I betrayed her. She looked back at me with tearful blue eyes “Why ? You sold me out.” I drop my head in shame My reflection speaks to me silently With many questions. My eyes speak even when I can’t.
5
|
My sorrow is quiet and soft. I think too much. I feel too much. Was I painted wrong? I paint my own picture Blue on the inside of a cold window. Will I ever know the answers I seek? Will anyone ever understand me? I am quiet And it is dark. ...
5
|
What wound is my soul? My eyes cry silently Searching endlessly for him Everywhere In everything And my world is an abyss without him I am twisted and she is too small to see what my eyes know. A slab of steel And I miss him as he sleeps. Don’...
6
|
People often disappoint me . I do my own thing and keep to myself because I feel pretty hopeless in being so different and having empathy and love . People just never care the same and that sickens me. Where is bravery? Where is strength? Life is l...
6
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds