I Express Myself Through Writing

I Express Myself Through Writing
Pitiful dweller wishing himself pain, A drug he craves but cannot administer, Absence of scars hides his mental strain, That inner voice setting his mind to wither.
0
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Delinquent of Deceit, Suffer in the swamp of your sins, Shrivel in the sands of your insanity. Denizen of Defeat, Scream in the shell of your insecurity, Smile through your sentence to society.
0
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Alone. Ever just wanted to be left alone? Alone to just think. Alone to just cry. Alone to yell. Alone to breathe. Alone to collect yourself. Alone to feel again. Alone to enjoy you again. Alone to be happy. Alone to get away from pressure. ...
8
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Hmmm.. There’s often this ecstatic or panic-induced need to grasp at things, for movement to occur and to have a purpose. Even this, cannot escape that definition or intention. In a very tangible way, we are walled within that structure; where thi...
5
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
You are the way in which the sun casts its rays through the window of my day Making seamless strides through time while unearthing new shadows A darkness which divulges more than sweet phosphorescence ever could My sunlit reality There all along ...
4
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Well today I think I’m a little angry, trying to landscape while it’s still frigid. Meanwhile a college friend in the Southern US is having a wonderful spring day.
0
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
I’d like to start posting more often. What type of stories would you like to hear about me? 💛
11
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Do I come off as needy? Do I act as if I need to be guided and directed in my behavior? I want to be me and who I am, but I feel like a part of me is missing, so I am at a fork in the road about which way to go now. I was made in God's image, so...
1
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Saw a post that has me seriously questioning past relationships. What was assumed? What was taken for granted? What was I afraid to know, that I never bothered to ask.
4
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Language is a tool through which me communicate our ideas, thoughts, feelings and emotions to others! We express ourselves better with the language we use! Diction during Victorian era was more of a distinction that would showcase the elegant class...
1
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Global recession, Uncontrollable inflation, Destructive political ideologies, Terror problems, Communal conflicts, Racial tensions, Insignificant business outsourcing, Planned insider tradings resulting in major business acquisitions and No one hears...
0
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
It feels like I have been on song trip full of ecstacy, love and confusion. Did you realize that when you open and turn on a Samsung product you enter into an agreement with Samsung? I know, you should have to agree to something in writing before ent...
0
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Today, I don't know how would I express my thoughts. Thinking lots of things this time. I have this feeling full of curiosity and confusion about things I don't think would matters. Life is too short to be wasted with so much hatred to othe...
4
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Today I am believing that God reached up to where I was and pulled me down, but what he didn't realize was, I was already married and no matter what happened to me, my life would always end with my husband by my side. We were meant to be and we ...
1
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
I like to write letters to my boyfriend. He’s three hours away from me, at university. It’s “old-fashioned,” and we do still text and call one another, but I like holding and reading a physical letter. 📝
7
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
I could still feel your heartbeat, A rhythm through the night. I care less about my hurting, As long as the heavens got you with delight. Couldn't ignore the reality, that they'd be us three, But just you and me. And the life that I want...
5
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Curled up in your embrace. The plush blankets over my skin, Fingers tracing along the cotton of your pajama pants, My nose, Nestled sweetly under your arm. I feel at home. The warmth from your skin radiates like a nurturing beam Without you, I would...
2
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Hello similar worlds. I am still here, but six or seven months ago I left and I felt like moving on. Somehow, I was drawn back here. I don't know if it was in the idea of writing my thoughts or using this space as a platform for my writing...
6
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Sadness hit me today like bricks raining down. Considering this is usually a sad time of the year for me, I was actually doing very well this season, until...an hour ago. Someone wrote the most innocuous thing, and it touched a place in me, so deep a...
5
|
I Express Myself Through Writing
Stripped of the flesh of the Earth An innate vulnerability But not all is lost What is to come is an awakening
1
|

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds