I Feel Sad When Bad Things Happen To Good People

When We Have Tunnel Vision...

[i]Remember,
most of your stress
comes from the way
you respond, not the
way life is. Adjust your
attitude, and all that
extra stress is gone.
(¯'💗'¯)🌿🌷🌿 '•. ¸.•' ⁀⋱‿•.♡.•⁀🌿💗🌿.༺•[/i]
AllAboutLaffs · 70-79, M
Attitude is everything ....
Peaches · F
[@1250,AllAboutLaffs] It really is! When I catch myself getting upset over certain incidents I remember that!💓
AllAboutLaffs · 70-79, M
[@364304,Peaches] Same !!
Rooster · M
I do my best to not stress at all. Best attitude I can have!
Peaches · F
[@527571,Rooster] I KNOW, 🤗🌟 I feel much better when I can keep my thoughts in check!✔️😉
A lot of it is truly in how we've been conditioned to think. I feel this message deeply because I've had to recondition myself in regards to the reality surrounding. Attitude IS the basis for everything!💖🥂
Peaches · F
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] YES, 🙂 we are like sponges soaking up all that is said and done to us. If it doesn't feel good, change it! ⭐ That saying about "people may forget what you said, but they won't forget how you made them feel" is so very TRUE! 💕💜
[@364304,Peaches] I totally love that analogy about being sponges. And the latter part was so relatable, as I've been on opposing sides; being left to feel terrible, but also leaving someone to feel terrible. *Deep sigh* Once again, thank you for sharing your wisdom, beautiful soul.💖✨🤗
Peaches · F
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] Thank you for your kindness. 🤗💐