I Love Gardening and Nature

I have a few strawberry plants on my kitchen window sill. I love plants and have many around my house and garden.
2
|
All I want to do is spend the rest of my days in a botanical garden. Oh it needs to have a decent cafe and I must be allowed to do gardening too, once in a while. Temperatures around 22C and semi sunny days.... cold beer... Lots of insects and a pla...
100+, F
5
|
I enjoy playing in the dirt and watching plants grow.
16
|
Should I let Rose of Sharon (Hibiscus syriacus) take over the back yard? We don't really love gardening--we tend to let the nature in our yard go its own way to a large degree. This Rose of Sharon came up wild many years ago and over time has ...
5
|
When you cut your grass, Do you make a pattern? I've always done that.now it's a checker board! Lol!
7
|
Natures own modern art🤗
6
|
🤗
4
|
One of my favourites 🌸
7
|
Banana flower
1
|
Off to pick tomatoes. Have a blessed day. 💟
4
|
Any gardeners here? Need to talk to people who do it.
0
|
Instead of loving gardening and nature, could there be a hating weeds and mosquitoes and yard work group? Tomorrow is yard waste collection so now is when I try to fill two large bins with junk saplings and weeds if there is room. It's hot (at ...
6
|
Has anyone heard of Battery powered lawn mowers? Well, I have! My husband surprised me with one. It is super cool! It's quiet and runs fantastic. Easy to use. It's a RYOBI 20in. 40 Volt battery push mower from Home Depot. I love it so far...
4
|
I, finally, figured out how to put the shield guard on my weedeater. It was little tough to do, but I showed it who was the boss. I thought it was going to be difficult. You know what? I had fun cutting the weeds away and it even cut the grass too. M...
10
|
I recently moved into a house. The weather hasn't been very cooperative, because I have been dying to go out the weed the front flower bed. Today, it was a nice day. I forgot how grueling it is. I have been living in an apartment. Yes, I'm ...
9
|
hey! how many of you love gardening. i do. whenever i get free time i pick up shovel, spade and other tools. my garden has different types of vegetables(cauliflower, cabbage, brinjal, pumpkin, green chillie, tomato, carrot, okra) and flowers(marrigol...
0
|
i love doing work outside
0
|
My gardening course in Septembers :)
0
|
Gardening can be fun and fulfilling for anybody of any age.Personally I get a buzz out of planting things and watching them flourish over time.It's quite inexpensive and can be time consuming though the effort is well worth it in the long run.Ga...
6
|
Only gotten to do a small bit of work...but keeping up reading on it and taking notes on it....was pulling roots up and helping my brother with his garden ...I instantly got hooked.
0
|

I Love Gardening and Nature

I Love Gardening and Nature | Similar Worlds