I Like Joe Biden

Joe Biden hates black men.
https://share.par.pw/post/ed57ab4808304602b5927349cab49d09
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
What about black women?
IronHamster · 51-55, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] I don't know, but I know there are no pics of him molesting black children so he must hate them, too.
Televised elderly abuse at this stage..
windinhishair · 61-69, M
And he loves them 100 times more than Trump and his racist cult.
Cuivienen · 22-25, M
[@544870,IronHamster] Apart from the first one, which was a fucking stupid thing to say, all the rest of them are either decades old (such as the racial jungle one) or are taken out of context (like Delaware siding from the south.)

As for the older comments, I am not excusing him in any way, but he has had decades to change his retrograde views, and he has. Trump, on the other hand...
IronHamster · 51-55, M
[@1136168,Cuivienen] Wrong. Biden's guilty in cancel culture. Biden wrote the Clinton Crime Bill which broke up black families.
Cuivienen · 22-25, M
[@544870,IronHamster] Well, for something that had bipartisan support and easily passed both the House and Senate, it clearly was not controversial at the time.

Times have changed, hower...
Tracos · 46-50, M
is that really true?
Tracos · 46-50, M
[@544870,IronHamster] do you have a trustworthy, neutral and objective source for this?

a palau source that is off line doesnt not really count as such...
IronHamster · 51-55, M
[@581975,Tracos] So you are saying black men are untrustworthy. Nice.
Tracos · 46-50, M
[@544870,IronHamster] I'm saying nothing of the kind...
I'm saying that an offline website doesnt build much confidence
Yep...sounds totally plausible 🙄
ron122 · 36-40, M
He has enough trouble just trying to remember where he's at. Poor guy you almost have to feel sorry for him
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@544870,IronHamster] So you post something from Fox News that doesn't even address your claim? Hahahahahaha. Stupid is as stupid does. No wonder you support Trump. You need someone to tell you what to believe, sans facts.
IronHamster · 51-55, M
[@339454,windinhishair] Goebbels told you to accuse others of what you are guilty of. Fascist. Busted!!!
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@544870,IronHamster] I don't listen to Stephen Goebbels-Miller, Trump's right-hand nazi. But you do!

Even Trump's own administration says that racist white supremacist groups are the greatest terrorist threat in the US, so your claim is specious.
JT123 · M
Joe has made several racist comments all through his 40 years as a do nothing politician!

I Like Joe Biden