I Hate My Grandmother
And my grandfather right now. I'm full on ready to be a rude as as duck to them. I'm tired of grandpa "I'm hot, I'm cold" constantly. Its 90 degrees outside for ducks sake its always hot in here! Granny tells me to set a.c. to 80 wtf! Then tells me to put it on heat you fucking kidding me. I'm alone, depressed, tired of old people. The dumbass conversation a and the "ooh someone is at the door" when I was putting sink stuff in the trash. Having to yell EVERY time I speak.and even then they can't understand you because they're too stupid to understand words that aren't for slow people. Why would we need Wi-Fi? They say. Obsessed with the "good ole days" and "one day all this technology is going to go"! Grumble grumble. They're effectively idiots about the religious and,political bill shot they get off tv. Granny thank you for cooking food. Oh I meant fat and carbs. NEVER anything healthy. And they wonder why they're lethargic and tired. Dumbasses. I am beyond pretending not to be annoyed anymore. All they do is play the same fucking game of cards, they are worthless to have conversations with. Dammit!!!
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
You are one hateful ungrateful ass.
pride49 · 26-30, M
[@11768,GJOFJ3] good! I'm tired of being here! Maybe old people should get off their arrogant wise ads high horse and understand the modern world rather than immersing themselves in the old!
Quit your moaning your lucky to have a grandmother. She loves you more then you will ever know
pride49 · 26-30, M
[@1431,thedarkside] let me clarify this. If anyone in my family died I wouldn't give a fuck. Go hug a fucking tree or watch somebody get baptized at your church or something. Ooh is it a social taboo that I wouldn't care if some old assed bitch in my family died? Boo fucking who I don't give a flying fuck about anyone
[@351465,pride49] What if it was one of your children that died?
pride49 · 26-30, M
[@1431,thedarkside] have no fucking children. Never going to have any. neice and nephew I hang around a lot. Nope...wouldn't feel anything. Emotions blocked. Replaced with everybody fuck off. Just smoked a cigarette. Feel slightly better, but still angry af. Depressed af
ThePerfectUsername · 61-69, M
Why don't you just do them a huge favour and run out in front of a fucking bus or something. Or are you there simply so you'll be first in line to get your grubby little hands on their money?
pride49 · 26-30, M
[@420556,ThePerfectUsername] I've been seriously considering walking in front of a bus. No guarantee of death unfortunatly

I Hate My Grandmother
Parenting and Family