I Am Currently Reading This Book

So I finally got a around to almost finishing this book and it has given me some motivation. I am almost finished with it.
1
1 day ago
|
Anyone think A course in miracles is a cult?
0
|
"The didn't let racism win..."
3
|
Dear K.W., We're still not talking, but I am currently reading Fahrenheit 451 and a section made me think of you. Remember when we were talking about US citizens lack of awareness of politics and world occurrences?... How we pondered whether ou...
1
|
Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi I have about 100 pages left for both but they are both very good. I am surprised with Leviathan wakes because I am not a huge sci fi fan.
2
|
"Book of useless information" by Noel Botham... There's some fairly decent info in this book.
2
|
Someone gave me this book tonight. Seems interesting.
7
|
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.
4
|
Book of Wise Sayings by W. A Clouston
1
|
I am reading The Power by Naomi Alderman. It is about a world in which teenage girls acquire the ability to inflict unbearable pain or death on other people (as if teenage girls were not already scary enough 🙄) and how this changes the balance of pow...
2
|
Loving my Book List (written 12/9/16 1:33am) So, lately I've been wanting to write a novel. I ambitiously began on this November, during National Novel Writing Month, and took advantage of all the workshops and community it provided to writers....
2
|
Melokai by Rosalyn Kelly and listening to Blameless by Gail Carriger on audiobook
2
|
Started on Louis Berkhof's Systematic Theology earlier today, am 5 percent through it!! Yeah, sometimes i go through a phase where i wanna brush up on Calvinism, if it lasts i'll get Francis Turretin's Institutes of Enlectic Theology, ...
2
|
Strange Weather by Joe Hill and Tokyo Ghoul by Sui Ishida (even though I've seen the show). I will try to get through both today because I have been slacking. If both then Strange Weather.
4
|
I read China Miéville's Kraken. I liked it so much I started reading it again right after I finished it. Do you ever do that?
1
|
I am buddy reading Everything's Eventual by Stephen King with my friend.I am also reading Born Sinner by S.L Jennings because I can't seem to just focus on one.
2
|
I'm listening to The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien. I read it some years ago and really liked it. Audible had it on one of their $4.99 sales, or something like that, so I bought it. It's narrated by Bryan Cranston, and I'm j...
3
|
The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver. I have to read it over the summer for school, and being such a procrastinator, I just finished chapter 2. I hate this book. Everything and nothing is going on at the same time. In the first chapter, she went to ...
1
|
I am currently reading the first book of the game of thrones series. My sister in law has gotten me into it. She said it is not as bad as the television series, which is what made me want to read it. So far I love it. I can't wait to finish it s...
0
|
This book is very interesting... The Name Of It is MARRIED WOMEN WHO LOVE WOMEN. There's 2 Parts to it, first addition and second addition.. By Carren Strock.
6
|

I Am Currently Reading This Book
Describe the book you're currently reading, and see what your friends are reading!
Categories: Books, Hobbies

I Am Currently Reading This Book | Similar Worlds