I Just Need to Cry Sometimes

46-50
8
|
'Sometimes you need a good cry. Even if you don't know why you're crying.' 😢
9
|
Oh my Goodness.......... *sigh* I don't know what the hell it is with me right now, but I need to cry! I feel so overwhelmed right now with anxiety and whatever this crap feeling is, that I need to cry...........::: but I can't!
4
|
The last 24 hours have been this way. I've wanted to cry..... all night and day, but Strangely, i forgot to cry.... so last night, I revealed this dire need to a colleague and she said that I should..... I didn't. Until, a person pissed me...
1
|
I miss laughing, laughing at all the sillyness and stupidity. Not the smiles and little bit of laughter in conversations, but crazy laughter, one where you can't stop laughing at the simplest silly thing, laughing so much till the stomach hurts,...
0
|
Closing the door, switching the lights off, allowing the darkness in.. Sitting in the corner, the tears flow.. People push and pull you, you try to go along with whatever they say but how long? Sometimes when you can't take it anymore, the tears...
0
|

I Just Need to Cry Sometimes
About Certain Times You Needed To
Categories: Health

I Just Need to Cry Sometimes | Similar Worlds